ALA: Pro

I'm contemplating, fixated, on things that you know nothing about, but are so complicated.

Pro:

"Baby were you going?" He asked. "You leaving me already?"

"Baby I got to go," Tea said. "You know it's my mama birthday and I'll be in big trouble if I ain't there."

"Why don't you just let your pride go and introduce me to your parents?" He asked Tea and Tea mentally rolled her eyes.

"Because I'm not ready, we've talked about this already," she said honestly pushing her denim shorts up her thick legs which was a temptation for every nigga that crossed her. Because Tia had a beautiful shape.

Tea was lightskinned with shoulder length hair, but since she loved long hair she had clip ins at the back making it reach to the tip of her ass which Christian happened to love about Tea.

Terrance had been Tia's boyfriend for a month and she was battling with letting her parents know about the two unlike Terrance who had been let his mother know on many discussions. He just didn't understand why Tea was scared. She was damn near grown, eighteen, and was scared to tell her parents that they were dating. He couldn't see the problem.

"Are you embarrassed of me or something?" He asked.

Tea laughed walking up to her boyfriend and jumping on him in his bed, landing in his lap.

"Terrance I like you and I'm not embarrassed of you 'cause if I was I wouldn't have even gave you the time of day, baby," she said rubbing his face.

"Well, tell your parents about us!"

Tea smiled, "I will baby," she said as her phone buzzed the tone of her bestfriends."Just not right now."

"I got to go so give me some sugga," she said puckering up her lips.

Terrance was mad nevertheless, but he could never pass up giving Tea a kiss.

"Okay, text me baby. Got to go, be safe."

"I'm always safe baby, you stay safe."

"I'm always safe," Tea said mocking Terrance and throwing her shoulder purse across her shoulder as she walked out the door.

She ran down the steps of Terrance's apartment and to the door of her best friends old school Cadillac.

"Nigga what took you so long. You better not have been up their sucking or fucking that bitch cause I'll tell ya mama."

Tea closed her door and rolled her eyes mentally as she grabbed the blunt that was holding on to his fingers and put it to her lips, inhaling and exhaling.

"Terrance you ain't none but a snitch."

"But you love this snitch though," Tunchi said back to Tea after he exhaled the blunt from his system.

Tea and Tunchi had been rocking at the hip since they were able to talk. They had a great advantage of staying friends because their parents were friends and since they were the same age, and grew up as two peas in a pod.

"Were you get this weed from?" Tea asked.

"Why?" Tunchi asked. "That nigga Barney. I could've got it from ya' daddy but I just settled for that nigga in exchange for that Summer homework."

Tea laughed, "Dumbass."

Tea and Tunchi were both educated students and even though they had money they went to a public school in their community, River High. It was Summer right now so they were just chilling and going by each and everyday as it came.

But what they didn't know was that this year their summer would change.

"You right about that," Tunchi said pulling out of Terrance yard and down the street.

"Ain't Geniese coming down today?" Tea asked Tunchi as she put the blunt in the ashtray.

"Yeah," Tunchi said with a buck smile. "You know she always canceling, I hope her ass come forreal."

Tea rubbed her friends hand. "Have faith T. She gone come."

They had a connection. The two just leveled each other out better than anyone else could in replace for one another.

Things just worked better with the two of them being their for each other and that was made clear to Terrance and Tunchi's bitches that constantly were around, no one could take their best friends place.

"Yo were that febreze you be having at?"

"In the back seat, inside of the chair in the back," he said.

Tea turned her body around and reached inside of the seat to get the bottle that she felt, but instead she got a condom stuck to the bottle of Febreze.

She turned back around in her seat and threw the condom at Tunchi.

"Bitch you nasty!"

Tunchi looked down at the condom and chuckled, he was so much like his father in many ways, including looks.

You would swear up and down you were seeing a twin of his father and he was a Tunchi in the making which is the reason why they called him Tunchi.

"It's better to be safe then sorry my nigga, ain't none of these bitches boutta' trap a nigga," Tunchi rapped causing Tea to laugh.

He was playing with the rap but deep down inside that's what he wanted to be, a rapper. He loved the rhymes and talking about deep shit in a song and even though he was living a good life, he still could rap about how he feels and how he sees the struggle in the world. Because honestly, it's all around us.

Tea turned towards Tunchi and put her hands up and acted as if she was taking a picture of him and they both laughed.

"Bitch you buddy," Tunchi said.

"But you love my buddiness though," she laughed. "Park on the side of the road in case we got to sneak out."

He did just that.

Happy to be back working with this book! No you don't have to read the first to read this one. But I will do goals since I have three other books I'm working on.

20 comments/ and no goal for votes.