ALA: 5

"Party and Bullshit."

-Rita Ora

ALA: 5; Part 1

Tea sprayed on the last bit of perfume making sure the phone was secure on her ear so it wouldn't fall.

"Yes baby, I love you too.... You don't have to worry about me, I promise I'm fine it's just a little cold. See you tomorrow."

Tea coughed and closed her phone, laying it on the side of the seat.

"Tea, you sad man, forreal. Why you playing that dude, huh?"

Tea pushed her hands ontop of her chest and rolled her eyes.

Tea wasn't worried about anything Tunchi had to say. She felt bad about lying to Terrance about being sick, when she was really going out. But she ain't want to deal with their relationship right now, she wanted to be a free girl. It was nothing personal.

"Your mama ain't never told you to mind ya business?"

"Ya momma ain't never told you that if you fuck with me I'll knock ya lol ass out?" He asked and she shut up.

Tea usually didn't back down but she ain't have time for Tunchi right now. He always wanted to be in her mix when it was none of his business. That was something she had a hate and love relationship with him about.

"When we gone be at the party cause' it start in about ten minutes?"

Tunchi licked his lips.

"Don't worry about it, we'll be there in a minute."

Tea rolled her eyes and Tunchi sped up and rolled their windows down because he liked the air outside better than the inside. Well, at least right now.

"You gone mess up my hair. Why this shit on child lock?"

Tunchi started to laugh and Tea reached over and punched him on the side or his chest.

"Stop fucking playing with me Tea. Keep ya damn hands to yourself."

He said pushing her back with his right hand on the steering wheel and left hand used to push her back.

"Roll my window up right now!"

She said.

"Calm down fa I hurt you Tea. What you on your period?"

Tea looked over at Tunchi squinting her eyes at him as he turned towards her and laughed, she couldn't help the small smile that slipped on her lips, and then the giggle that fell after.

She playfully punched his chest.

"You get on my nerves," she said.

He turned over to Tea and licked his tongue out at her.

"I love your ugly ass too," he said turning his attention back to the road afterwards, hitting a left turn and next thing you know you heard a rapper by the name of Meek Mills playing on the block.

Tunchi bobbed his head as he turned into the backed up driveway of the mansion.

He cut his car off, and turned towards Tea.

"Look good enough for me to get a bitch tonight?"

Tea turned towards Tunchi and did a low chuckle from the question he had asked. She looked at his outfit that consisted of a 'Believe Me' shirt with Lil Wayne in double on it in black, black joggers, and his black and white Jordan's with one of his black bucket hats with weed on it.