ALA: 2

"I can't explain how many times I tried how many times I cried."

"But now I get if he don't wanna, love you the right way he ain't gonna. It ain't where he's at it's where he, where he wanna be."

-Keyshia Cole

ALA: 2

Tea plopped down on the side of her mothers bed and cuddled into her as she slept, seeing the dried up tears and puffy eyes that stood out on her beautiful face as a tear dropped out of her mothers eye from a memory.

Shanie walked back and forth in the room scared to death about this marriage.

"I-I don't know if I should go through with this. I mean should I? Are we ready for this? Maybe, we should wait to get married, I don't think we should get married, be honest with me, Christi," she said looking in the mirror at Christi who was getting her

hair did by their stylist Karen.

"Calm down, Shanie. Everything's going to fine. You love Devin, right?" She asked.

Shanie didn't waste time saying,

"Yeah, I love him."

"You want to have his big headed babies right?" Christi asked.

"Of course, that's my baby."

"You just answered all of those questions," Christi said with a smile that made Shanie soon smile, but soon cry.

*

Hsss ugh

I gotta be real wit' you, baby

Just gotta let you know

You've got the love that I want (That's right)

The love that I need (Word is bond, it's butta, baby)

(Check this out)

You're like my homie, my shorty, you've shown me so many things

And you're so special to me

We been kickin' it for a while, your sexy smile,

Ain't got no reputation, educated conversation

And, ooh, you've got that bomb love makin'

You've got the love that I want (The love you want)

Devin looked at Shanie and smiled. She was so beautifal to him and she looked stunning. She had on a Versace, short sleeved, Creme two piece dress, with a pair of 8inch Red bottoms.

Her hair was not in a bob anymore, but now she had long hair all the way to her back, close to her ass. She had on light makeup and blue accessories since white and blue were her colors. But the whole time Devin was looking at her the only thing he had his eye on was her smile and how beautiful it was on her.

While Shanie, was still a little big nervous. She couldn't help the tears that had fallen out of her eyes. She was finally getting married after thirteen years of knowing this man. She was finally tying the knot with him and honestly she never thought she would.

You've got the love that I want (The love you want)

And you've got the love that I need (The love you need)

Girl, it's so smooth and so creamy (You know, you know)

You've got that butta love, baby (You've got that butta love, baby)