88. The Rise of New Dawn

Happy Forever Thursday!

cutejaya1 

dreamer-146

maheshwari_princess

coloroflife

madhusmita1987

kshubhangi

Sweet_sehri_16

ashabarik

nishaarjun

Love you guys! for being such a great support! 

For all my amazing readers, each and every one of you!

Thank you so much!

***

My Queen, you have proved, that in this world, even a fragile human can make difference. With no power, just the will of heart, you have brought a huge difference. You proved, the power and command isn't all that's needed.

Someone's Forever

***

NIERA'S POV

Is it wrong to hope for life and happiness,

I had always wondered while facing the dark phase of mine,

While the voyage was lost, the ship was sinking,

I had always wondered why only I face this hardship,

But every conclusion offering either victory or learning,

I see life with a different light; it's the brightest morning after darkest night!

New morning brings new light, with that light comes new hope, new energy and desires and a new strength that stays within to fulfill them.

I remove the curtains away, letting the morning lights to shine inside and brighten the room with our life. The night was dark, darker than the murk itself. But there the light had to conquer it, the truth had to conquer over the lies, the evil had to be defeated.

It's an irony, how everyone wants for the light, mornings but the darkness and murk are equally important because without the dark, there is no significance of light.

I let the smile draw on my lips, as I turn. The things are falling into place, the mess is finally sorting.

The culprit of Sahira is finally where she belongs; a shudder escapes recalling the painful scream before my eyes close shut in pain. How I wished the evil could leave this world and the peace rule but then what will be the meaning of life.