52. Marvelous Majestic Meet

Happy belated Dussehra everyone!

Happy Forever Friday!

Sorry guys, it took a long time to update but I have written this chapter literally 'four' times with different POVs and different scenarios before coming to the decision.

Hope you enjoy. Happy Reading!

Please proceed.

***

We can't all be happy, we can't all be rich, we can't all be lucky – and it would be so much less fun if we were... There must be the dark background to show up the bright colors.

Jean Rhys, Good Morning, Midnight

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

['Queen of Hearts']

Gideon's POV

"You can at least have a coffee?"

"I would have, but I have to meet Theodore and Sir Gerard and then I have to rush at WerePire." He explained her.

"Life's calling I guess?" she said in a teasing tone. They both shared a light chuckle forgetting the fact that they have a company.

I see she is already ruling hearts.

Yes, she is already a Queen!

"Yes Bambi. Will you—"

"Sure don't worry; I'll take care for here." She assured him.

He took his leave assured; leaving me in assurance for the well being of Miracle while delegating her, a task of her concern.

I guess let's finish the breakfast then I'll do the dressing." She announced; looking at me with her soft determined smile daring me to cross.

My gaze shifted to her as she shook her head retrieving her fork to resume eating.

I shifted my gaze back on my plate but the sound of glass crashing on the floor catch my attention.

I snapped my gaze and found Miracle collecting the shattered glass pieces from the floor and cutting her finger while doing so.

The smell of her blood ruled the air surrounding awakening my heightened senses.

I had to stop breathing in order to stand in the same room. I mind linked Darien to restrict the entries to this room before holding her gaze.

There was cut in her finger small but her blood was oozing out.

She can never sit straight. Royce seethed and I found myself agreeing with him.

"Mir—Miss. William leave it." I spoke strictly taking the glass pieces away from her fragile injured hand.

"Mr. Valentine, it's not—" she protested but my stern gaze kept her quiet.

She shivered before stealing away the contact.

With one stern gaze to quiet her, I started to treat her wound.

I was treating her cut which was fortunately wasn't deep but a small one. I felt her intense gaze which doesn't need any approval to know.

I raised my head and much to my surprised, I found her beautiful face adorning a delightful smile.