37. A Meet to Remember

Eid Mubarak to all of you in advance!

May god bless you with all the love and happiness in life!

Stay smiling stay blessed!

Happy Forever Friday!!

For You, Harsha... I wish you get all the happiness and love in life.

Congratulations for the BIG Day! We love you Pagli! We'll miss you a lot!

Love you...

A/N:- Before proceeding to this chapter, I would suggest to have to read Chapter 2 'Let the Mystery Begins'. It will clear your confusions, which might occur while reading this one. But it's completely your choice. Or you may ask your queries through leaving a comment or Private message. Thank You.

Please proceed. Happy Reading!

***

"The day is always a new beginning because it gives you the opportunity to rise again and above your fears. They might be hard but are conquerable. You have to win over them before they become your ultimate destiny."

— Pearl Girl,

(Neelam Menghani) Someone's Forever

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[A Walk Unexpected]

Niera's POV

There was sufficient space left between the gates for me to enter inside for that I thanked almighty. The fog around me thickened and an unknown fear started to crawl inside me.

Distinctly, my eyes were on the fog covered beauty of park but my mind took a leap behind time. The reminisce of last night event were flashing in the back of my head like a video tape.

The kid.

His wailing.

My offering to help him.

The humiliation I suffered.

The walk back.

The fog and it's guidance.

My leaving sanity and running like rogue in the mid of night on the outskirts of Jungle.

Falling in front of the park entrance.

Taking the balderdash decision of entering.

Meeting—

The reminisce were fresh like I was reliving them again. My palms started sweating; sweat drenched my neck while cold wind was swaying around me like caressing my bare skin, causing Goosebumps to rise over.

Since the fog had a thick cover, my eyes were able only to catch the vision of up to one yard. Yet I took my steps with utmost energy and sheer curiosity.

And here came back the curiosity fever. Mind muttered under breath but I caught it and returned the gesture with stern gaze.

The air around was engulfed in the aroma of soil with a sweet fragrance which was calm in scent. I greedily took a whip after other, enjoying the scent around me.