Dragon City University

It was cold and dark outside.  The streets were quiet  and wet after the rain.  It was only few days before the vacation was over and the Dragon City University would be filled with students. 

Dragon City University was one of the best school in Dragon City. It had the best teachers, the best facilities. Because of its reputation, just graduating from there would make you land your dream job right after graduating, regardless of your grades. 

Because of that, most people attending there were rich people, bought their way in. They had few students on scholarship to maintain the schools grade up, they were often poor. 

Having very rich and spoiled kids mixed with few average or poor kids, it was bound to be some problem. Every year in the beginning of the semester they would post up their parents earnings, to see who would be the top 4. The Top 4 would rule the school, and do whatever they wanted without getting stopped. They had such powers that, they could get a teacher fired for nothing, so everyone was scared of them including the teachers. So when the top 4 , would bully someone, no one dared to get involved, and some would join in, just to get on their good side to be in their gang.  

Parents that saw their kids get bullied told their kids to endure it, it was only 3 years, and they would have their life open to anything they wanted. But not all was lucky to survive it, and they had some incidents were life was lost due to extreme bullying, but it was covered up by the School.  And if they did have the courage to stand up to the school, they would be kicked out and the whole family would be ruined and blacklisted. 

The top this year was really ruthless, and he was even more so when he could not touch someone he wanted. He wanted to make Zhao Yunlan his slave, make his life living hell because he was so arrogant to be poor. He needed to be put in his place, but he was forbidden. Their parents had forbidden them to touch him, and it pissed him off even more when they did not wan't to tell them why. This making him, and his group frustrated so, they toke it out on other people around Zhao, which made Zhao become a loner. Did not dare to make friends because he knew they would make his friends life a living hell because of him. He had already lost his best friend because of this, and would not make the same mistake again. 

Okay this is just a short chapter to introduce the school to you and how things works there. Like I said earlier, English is not my native language so please bare with my grammar and other mistakes.