Lost memory part 1

ZHAO POV

As soon as we both saw the texts we started running towards the group room, and when we got there they had beaten them bloody already. I cursed under my breath I promised to protect them, so I launched toward R4, while wei wei hurried and went to Da and Guo, shielding them from more attacks.  I glanced at wei wei, and saw him blocking few of them that passed me, which got me more mad, for them to dare even touch him, and them, I glanced over to Zhu sitting in the corner scared,

"Zhu call Mr C now!" I yelled at her to get her out of her trans.  Heard Da weakly said

"Hurry...and....leave...they..are...coming...for...you...two" As he said that more then 20 students came, joining the R4. I smirked,

"that's all you got?" I said mockingly and they started to attack me at once, I been trained for stuff like this, I dodge then, attacked them,  they were falling down left and right but few escaped my barrier and went straight towards wei wei with a bat, and he blocked it with his arm, and I launched towards them and beat them unconscious with one hit. 

I was furious, I felt something building up in me, how dare they touch my wei wei, and out of blue one hit me in the head with a bat  and I saw wei wei s eyes filled with fear and worry, I could tell he wanted to join me in the fight but I told him to stay and protect Guo and Da,  tears was forming in his eyes when this dude hit me again in the head with the bat, and blood spilled. 

But strangely  it did not even do anything to me, I did not feel the pain, I was to furious. I toke the bat and beat the shit out of him and the rest. When they all had fallen, I saw master C running  in the door, and my eyes met wei wei, and saw him running towards me before it all became black. 

Strange dream:

I found myself walking towards a old building, walking down the hall, saw gang members standing guard. I tried to talk to them, but nothing, where am I? I thought , then came to a room with double of guards outside,  In the room I found 2 teens, sitting there, in the dark.  

I sat down next to the teens, they were holding on to each other, and when they looked up I saw one of them was me, my younger self and the other one looked a lot like wei wei but younger. Wei wei was crying, I could tell he was scared when the younger me gave him a lollipop. But he did not eat it, he just held on to it.  

It seemed like they were there for a long time, then younger me suddenly said with a smile "my xiao wei wei , give me your lollipop" which made wei wei smile and he said "you gave it to me my xiao lan lan, but now you want it back"  It made me smile seeing them like that, but I was confused if it really had happen or not

After few you could hear someone fighting, I got up to see but before I got out I saw woman rushing in, and the building was on fire. She got down and hugged us both.

"mom!" wei wei said, and I noticed she had blood dripping from her. Then few seconds later other people came in, and started to fight her, she was strong and fast but they attacked her already wounded body, and they caught her. I tried to help but it seem like I was not really there, tears were flooding out of my eyes, and both wei wei and younger me were screaming for them to stop but both were held down by other guys. 

Then heard one say, "I want you to see when we kill your son", and they hit wei wei couple of times, both younger me and she screamed begging them to stop, wei wei was crying, then I saw younger me change, his stand changed, his eyes became pitch black, and he started to beat all the guys up, but he was uncontrollable, he beat them to death with his bare hands, and as he was pouncing on one of them that had beaten wei wei badly the one holding the mom pulled out a gun, aiming at younger me but his mom got lose and shield me and toke the bullet in my place.