Where are you?

ZHAO POV

Jing jing is dead? lover? what, and suddenly intense headache toke over me.  Images was flashing through my eyes.  Me and Jing jing fighting, Jing jing killing himself because of R4. Jing Jing died. He is gone, tears was flooding, my heart seemed to beat to fast.  

"Yunlan?! " I heard faintly, I looked up, met new guy s eyes, he was worried?

"lan lan?" he said trying to get my attention, lan lan? ahh my head seemed like it was about to explode.  I screamed. 

Then I got lifted up by Mr C. And they brought me to the hospital.  They gave me something to calm me down, and wanted to keep me there for few hours, just to monitor. 

I was just laying in the hospital bed, thinking, memories from last few weeks came back too. I looked over to wei wei, and gave him a small smile. But my tears won't stop falling, how could i forget about my best friend dieing. 

R4 had found out about us being best friends, so they toke him and beat him pretty badly. I remember they called me to come and save him, and then had it on speaker, could hear them beating him, him crying, but then I heard something, something I never really understood, heard them say, should we tell him, and then heard Jing  scream please NO, then heard them say oh shit, he jumped and someone screamed jinggggg noooo. 

When I got there, he had jumped from the roof. They had already taken him away. But I saw his blood, splatter on the ground.  I broke down, was on the ground, screaming, crying my heart out. Then spotted R4 leader from that year, and I beat him into coma. 

Wei wei came, closer to hold me. We were just holding each other, staying in a comfortable silence. 

I remember now, why I lifted the ban, I wanted to protect wei wei. Did not expect to lose my memory. 2 hours went by and I was sick and tired of hospital, so I asked wei wei to go ask them to release me, which he did. When he left, the guy I hired to follow wei came to me. 

"young Boss" he greeted , I nodded and asked

"what?" he looked down, and said

"I still got the info you wanted me to find out, but just did not tell you yet since you had lost your memory"

"oh" I said, then thought do I even need it now?

"so, what did you find" I asked without really wanting to pay attention but when he said

"Shen Wei is Lin Jings cousin, and he seemed to have come here to change the school and take revenge"  wait revenge I thought, I looked at him

"go on" he seemed to be nervous now

"I...I overheard him talking to Mr Chu, he said something about the school, and making R4 pay and..." he stopped and looked at me, I was getting impatient 

"GO ON" I yelled

"he want's to take revenge on you sir" he said looking down. Me? wait why?

"are you sure you heard them right?" he nodded and said

"I...I even recorded the conversation"    So that's why he had so much hate for me, I saw it in his eyes, the hate was very intense, but why? has he just been acting with me? was it just a part of his plan, take my heart and then just crush it?  My heart started beating faster, I need to get out of here and I ran out. 

I just ran and ran, did not even see where I was running towards. I lost jing jing, and now what me and wei wei have ,was all fake? God it hurts so bad.