Ugh.

Hannah's POV.

Today was the day that I would come home back to hell. To Jake. My mother. My siblings. My dad. I was dreading it. Kiera had been acting really weird lately though she was quieter than usual and looked to be loosing sleep. Everytime I asked her what's up she just replied with 'nothing' or 'I'm fine' which i knew was bullshit. She been doing this for the last 3 days.

Calum's POV

I'm so done with this. Everything is falling apart. First Michaels back to cutting, then Hannah goes into hospital and the Kiera snaps at me. They all hate me anyway so I might as well just leave, none of them would miss me, right?

Kiera POV

3 days. 3 days with out the person I love. 3 days with him hating me. 3 days no sleep. All I want to do is go home to him and say how sorry I was but he wouldn't accept it. He hates me now and I don't know what to do. I'm currently helping hannah out of the hospital but it's proving a big difficult because she's on crutches but apart from that it's all good. Just as soon as we where in the car she spoke, pulling me from my train of thought "tell me what's up because it's getting to you and I don't want you to be sad anymore, I can't loose you to." With that I broke down crying.

Hannah POV

She told me everything about the fight at the hospital about me. Me. I'm the reason she's going through this. I'm the reason she's hating life and not sleeping. Ugh. I might as well just kill myself and et it over and done with.