Home Alone.

*smut is within this children smut is within this.*

Michael POV

I leaned and so did she. When her soft lips where on mine it made me forget about all the shit that was happening and that we where the only people in the world. "I-th-ink I'm-in -love with you." I spoke against her lips, she smile which made thousands of butterflies be released in my stomach "I'm in love with you two" we rested our foreheads against each others. I didn't realise how long we had been in here until i heard the 'going home bell' I smirked at her and she winked. I grabbed her hand and inter locked our fingers and pulled her to my place. We where board soaking since it was raining so I said I would be back in a minute. I went upstairs got pillows blankets and popcorn. I went back down stairs to find her still at the door I just opened my arms and she ran into them giggling. That giggle is the most adorable thing ever. She released and went to sit down but I got there faster and pulled her down so she was sitting on me. She got up and put The Woman In Black on. I looked at her in confusion. "What it's my favourite film!" She said in defence I chuckled. She sat down at the other end of the couch. I pouted at her. She laughed and came and straddled me she smiled then turned around to watch the film.

By halfway through the film she fell asleep all curled up in my lap. I chuckled and picked her up bridal style "pt me down I can't walk" she said with a slight chuckle. "Never. I'm never letting you go" I whispered in her ear which cause her to go crimson red. She jumped of me and ran upstairs before I could catch her she disappeared. I began looking in my room. I looked everywhere then sighed in defeat and just payed on my bed I didn't notice her walking over to me. She hovered over me and smirked. I raised an eyebrow and kissed her. I begged for and entrance which she soon granted. She fumbled with my shirt and soon got it of. I followed her lead and took of her top and pants so she was just left in her black lace underwear. She pulled away from kissing, I gave a confused look. She just smirked and went down ward and undid my pants with her teeth and pulled down my pants. She was know on top of me and I was fumbling with her bra.....

IM SORRY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER ILY

BAI UNICORNS

~Amy💀