New Freinds.

WHAT'S UP BITCHES!

just kidding I love you.... And Oli Sykes.... Anywhhooooo on with the book!

Bai Unicorns!

~Amy💀

I awoke unconscious and naked with my boyfriend next to me. The sheets where covered in blood. I heard laughing from downstairs so I figured my family where back and didn't bother checking on me since they trusted Jake. His arms was loosely draped around my waist. I untangled myself from his grasp and went into my un-suite to turn on the shower. I instantly remembered I had school I checked my phone 6:45 I have to be there for 7:15. It didn't surprise me my family where up they where always early risers. I instantly felt my muscles relax under the hot steamy water. I washed my hair and body, hopped out and placed a towel round me. I put on my Nirvana tank top on and some black ripped skinnies. I walked out to see my still sleeping boyfriend. I sat down on the bed next to him and slowly kissed him in high hopes that would wake him up I was greeted with a "morning bitch, why the fuck did you wake me up?!" He whisper yelled, we seemed to do that a lot lately "I - uh- we need to go to- uh - school..." I trailed of. He threw me on the floor and walked not the shower. I got up and went to dry and straighten my hair. After that was done o put my winged eyeliner and black mascara to frame my icy-blue eyes.

We walked to the bus stop hand in hand which I hated and he knew that "act like a couple now or I swear to god you will pay for it after you fat fake bimbo." He whispered in my ear. I did as I was told and took his hand and tried my best not to flinch.

Me and Jake had completely different time tables which made me happy. He tried to get them to change it so we would be in every lesson together but they wouldn't. I knocked on the door and entered. "Ahh students this is our new student Mrs. Quinn. Would you like to introduce yourself to the class for me?" He said averting his gaze from the class and to me. "Uh sure, hi my name Charlotte I like 'screamo' bands" putting air quotes round screamo "I have a younger brother and sister and I'm 17." I said quite confidently. "Alright Charlotte sit at the back with Michael over there. He could do with a good influence like you around him. I heard you are an honour student. Is this correct?" "Yes" I replied. "Oh shut up you shitty teacher I don't give a shit about this hell hole and don't sit me next to some beautiful smart girl just because you think she will be a good influence!" Michael bellowed from the back of the classroom. "Michael that is enough." "Yeh whatever" he replied. I couldn't help but blush over the fact he called me beautiful. Wait, why am I blushing?! "Please take a seat. My name Mr. Romford." I mumbled a thanks and went to sit down next to Michael. I sat down and Michael instantly said "you are beautiful. I think we're going to be really fast friends." He spoke softly and with a genuine smile. He's so gorgeous and so kind and so loving god I lov- wait what!? I ave a boyfriend what the hell am I thinking!? "I'd love to be friends..." Was all I could get out still stunned by him. "Good" he put his arm around me for the rest of the class... I could feel fireworks in my stomach every time he talked or a tingling sensation when he touched me...

Micheal POV

She is stunning. Wait no that's an understatement. She is not slutty or throwing herself at me she's just so... So... I can't even describe it. I can feel butterflies in my stomach when she giggles and fireworks in my stomach and ohhh..... Wait Michael!? Don't let anyone close remember!

Bia Unicorns

~Amy 💀