Moving on

Ill explain at the end of the chapter why I haven't uploaded that often...

Bai unicorns

~ Amy💀

Hannah POV

I ran home and went straight up to my room. I heard the shower on though. I knocked on the door and entered. It turned out to be the in-famous Jake. He just smirked at me. I left and found my blades and went to the roof I was slicing my skin and feeling very dizzy when I heard "why." The person was sobbing. I turned around to see Michael. "Why are you here?!" I spat. I wasn't in the mood for his bull shit. "Baby-" I cut him of by saying "Hannah to you." He soon corrected himself. "Hannah, I'm in love with you. Yes I had a girlfriend but I broke up with her as soon as you left because honestly, I didn't love her. I thought I did but know I no I certainly didnt. She slept around whilst we where together to. I was going to do it anyway but was always scared about how she would react but you helped me to that please Hannah I'm in love with you please forgive me" he cried I just ran up to him and hugged him as tight as I could "of course I will" I whispered to him pulling back slightly so I could look in those beautiful orbs of his "we are is discussing what you to do yourself later, don't think your of the hook" he whispered back. I just nodded.

I know this is short.

The reason is I've been really sad lately and I don't even know why. I feel worthless and pathetic all the time. This makes it hard to write because I'm just losing all hope... Bye I love you and stay strong

~Amy...