Im so done with you.

I'm back bitches... I'm feeling better...

BAI

~Amy

"Right sit down." Michael said sternly. I pouted. I didn't want to be talking about this since especially not with Michael. "No..." I said in a quiet voice. "Now." Michael said even more stern than he did before "fine" I huffed and sat right down on that roof. Michael slowly walked over to me "why the fuck do you do it Hannah!? You have nothing the fuck wrong with you!? You don't get bullied! You don't get abused by your parents! You just have a little boy friend that doesn't know even how to keep it in his pants. You know what!? I bet he doesn't even rape you!" Michael spat. That was it I marched over and slapped him. Right there and then. How dare he speak to me like that. I slowly lifted up my shirt to reveal all the bruises, scars, burns, cuts that he had made on me. He gasped "Hannah I-" "save it Michael I'm so fucking done with you." With that I walked away not waiting or wanting a response from him. I was so lost in thought I didn't feel some one grab my arm which made me wince and turned to see a really upset Kiera and Calum. "Look, I know my brother can be a prick but I'm sure he's in love with you. I need to tell you something thing though...he's Bi-Polar he has been now for 12 years. It sucks for him because he can't even control it. Just please put up with him though Hannah. Please" Kiera was now crying by the end of it. I didn't realise we where on a street until I heard a horn and saw bright lights and then it all went black.

I'm sorry it's short calm yo titties.

BAI

~Amy💀