I miss you and I'm so sorry

Michaels POV

All my fault. Everything. It's all my fault. Hannah's lying dead in a hospital bed because of me and I can't do anything about it because Kiera doesn't let me anywhere in sight. I've started my old habits again to. It's like nothing is ok anymore with out her. Nothing is ok. It's like my life's a puzzle piece and she's the only piece to complete it. What the fuck have I done...

Kiera's POV

"Come on, let him come and see her. He's in love with her." Calum groans for the thousands time.

"WOUKD YOU STOP COMPLAINING?! JESUS CHRIST CAL. MY BEST FRIEND IS IN A HOSPITAL BED AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT US THAT PRICK!? HAVE SOME FUCKING RESCPECT." I scream. With that he walked out.

Hannah's POV

I awoke to the sound of screaming and then the sound of a door slamming and the soft whimpers. They sounded familiar... Kiera's? "Why? Why did she have be in the street?! Why couldn't I of been the one in the hospital bed close to death?" I felt her hand grip tighter in mine and I squeezed it as hard as I could. She glanced up with a surprised look on her face. "HANNAH?!" She squeals "yeah I'm breathing mother fucker. Couldn't get rid of me that easy could you" I smirked.