☾XVIII

Ayden Simone Asghedom

"Why you get that short hair?" Key insisted on trying to start with me

"Why you get that short hair?" Key insisted on trying to start with me. "It's sexy but I like yo long hair."

"So you can pull it? The fuck."

"Yup." He smacked on his sunflower seed and I rolled my eyes taking the key out of the ignition.

"Key do you even care about the fact that I'm fat?" I questioned and he sucked his teeth.

"Ayden ain't shit wrong witchu' you just got a li' gut, I'll suck on the muhfucka' you my ol' lady."

"No I'm not, I'll be back."

"Why i can't come in?"

"Cause damn let me go by myself, you always up my ass."

"Ight bet." He responded as I shut the door, walking into my childhood doctor's office.

Today was their last day in Cali, and I was trying to decide whether I wanted to go back or not. Of course I hadn't spoken to Key about it because he would most likely want me to go back and I don't need him trying to persuade me to do anything.

I came to the doctors today for numerous reasons, my back had been sore a bit, my feet were hurting, and my nipples were sore.

But I also came about liposuction.

"Asghedom!" I heard my name being called as soon as I stepped through the glass door.

"Damn hollon' Dr. Dabney."

"Li' girl ian' seen you in so long." He gave me a side hug soon as the doors closed. "Why you here?" He looked at the clipboard as he led me to one of his rooms.

"Well I came to get a checkup and ask about liposuction."

"Li— Ayden really?"

"Yes! Look I'm getting fat!" I lifted my shirt and showed him my miniature fupa.

"That's called happy weight Ayden."

"Ain't shit round here making me happy, ionno' what you talm' bout Dr. Dab."

"Shut the hell up and piss in this damn cup." He responded. "This all you came for?"

"What I gotta pee in the cup for?"

"Cause I said so, we needa' see if you got a kidney infection of any sort." He responds. "Na' this all you came for?"

"No, my nipples sore feet hurt—

"Yeah, I need you to pee in the cup." He cut me off and I sucked my teeth.