☾XII

Ayden Simone Asghedom
                            Memphis, Tennessee

Ayden Simone Asghedom                             Memphis, Tennessee

"I don't know what ima do." I stressed running my hands through my ponytail.

My mom was in the hospital with my baby brother who was damn near connected to about ten tubes, and Iv's.

I couldn't just leave them hanging because of college, what kind of daughter or sister would I be?

"Can't you take them online?" Bra questioned and I sucked my teeth.

"Bra that's gonna be hard as hell." I started tearing up. "If I don't go to college I want my own business, and there's no way I have enough money to start it."

"No no no, don't cry." Bra wiped my tears. "Maybe I can do a gig and get you enough money to start it."

"Bra it's not that easy." I was now full blown sobbing, and without warning my door flew open.

It was Markeyvius.

"Key can you please leave?" I flipped my ponytail behind my back before wiping my tears.

"Watch out Bra." He told her and she got up leaving us in the room.

"Can you leave?"

"Shut up with that stubborn shit bruh." He looked me in the eye. "Talk to me."

I stared at him for a good minute realizing how much I'd missed him. It had been about a two weeks since we spoke to each other.

Out of nowhere I broke down crying.

"Key I can't do this shit anymore." I sobbed as he pulled me into a hug, eventually we fell back onto my bed.

"Talk to me."

"Key I leave for college in two days, mom's still in the hospital with Gaden." I sighed. "I can't leave them, Huss's not on good terms with her so he won't go at all."

"For the sake of his fuckin' brother?"

"Huss and Ma can't ever get along." I looked up at him seeing his eyes were closed while he were listening. "If I don't go to college I wanted to start a business, but I have no idea how."

"What type of business you want?"

"I dreamed of doing hair, and lashes." I mumbled looking at my nails. "Maybe even lipgloss."