☾V

Ayden Simone Asghedom
                               Memphis, Tennessee

I'd already had gotten up to shower and put some clothes on, but I just wanted to get back under Key cause his skin was soft

The smell of Markeyvius was amazing and it made my rest even better. Being in his presence just made me feel good.

I could feel his small breaths on my forehead as he breathed in and out. He looked good as fuck sleeping too.

"Fuck you staring at me for?" He questioned making me suck my teeth.

"Boy ain't nobody looking at you." I moved his dick off my leg, making him suck his teeth. "Why you hard?"

"It's called morning wood, ian getting hard off yo ugly ass." He responded making me hold my mouth open. "I'm just playin' so don't be being a cry baby."

"No you meant that shit."

"Ayden don't start that bullshit."

"Ain't nobody starting shit, fuck you."

"Period! Fuck you and the rest of your crew!" Bralyn busted slamming the door behind her. "Did y'all fuck? Makeup sex?"

"Oh my god I'm offended, you think I'm a whore?" I gasped.

"Getcho annoying ass out!" Key yelled making me muff him.

"Stop doing allat' yelling." I mugged as Bralyn exited the room.

"Aye, Who the fuck tagging me in shit?" He questioned picking up his phone and I peeked at it seeing them niggas that they were beefing with were talking shit.

"Mane' I'm finna straight up murk a nigga." He stood walking to his closet before pulling out a big ass gun making me duck.

"Markeyvius!" I followed him outside and he was walking to his car shirtless, in a pair of basketball shorts.

"Hell yeah big bro! We gon' shoot them muhfuckas!" Bralyn hyped his head up.

"Shit you riding?" Woo questioned loading his gun making me frown.

"Dolph do someth— not you too?" I eyed him as he put his gun on safety.

"Fuck that they talking shit, we gon' give em' sum to talk about." He responded and when I looked for Fat he was nowhere to be found.

Bralyn wasn't no help cause her ass was boosting their head up.

"Markeyvius, can you stop?" I asked as he loaded a clip, and he ignored me. "This ain't even nothing to get in trouble for."