☾VI

Ayden Simone Asghedom
Memphis Tennessee

Ayden Simone Asghedom                             Memphis Tennessee

"Can you wake up? You been sleep all day." Bralyn spoke sitting on top of me making me roll over with a loud groan.

"Move, I don't want to be bothered today honestly." I responded and she sucked her teeth before rolling off of me. "Where everybody at?"

It was too quiet, so I knew something had to be up.

"Key nem' finna get ready to go, he got a show." She said making me frown jumping up out my bed.

I was pissed, he didn't even tell me he had a show and I really wanted to be around his stupid ignorant ass today. I don't care if we were mad at each other or not, it was the simple fact that I didn't know about his show and I know how groupies get when he's alone.

"Oh shit, I think she finna turn into Mike Tyson again." Bralyn followed me out the door as I walked in the road and down the street barefoot.

As we arrived in his grandma yard they were steady putting bottles, and speakers in the bus they had taking them.

"Well hey the-- Key I think Mrs. Mayweather mad!" Dolph yelled as I walked up the steps on the porch and Woo mugged me.

"Guh what the hell wrong witchu?" I ignored him opening the door and as soon as I did I came face to face with Key.

"Move." He nudged me out of his way before walking down the steps and toward the bus making me frown.

"Markeyvious." I called out but he ignored me before stepping on the bus, making me suck my teeth. "Make me call yo' name one more time!" I exclaimed getting on the bus as he grabbed a corona putting it to his lips.

"Mane' if yall don't get this girl off my fuckin' bus." He responded still ignoring me, he was treating me as if I were one of his fans which really ticked me off.

"Glock make me hit you in yo' shit, like on god." I stood over him and he sucked his teeth putting his corona down.

"I'm done playin' these childish ass games witchu, get the fuck off my shit." he responded and I nodded biting my lip.

"If you go onnat' show without talking to me, don't speak to me no more."

"Ight, cool."

"Say less." I responded getting off and walking back home, with Bralyn hot on my heel.

"Ayden." She called out and I kept ignoring her continuing my walk. "Li' A." She called before standing in front of me. "Are you crying? On blood you like him!" She squealed jumping up and down like a child.

"No get away from me, I hate him." I was so pissed with him and the fact that I couldn't put my hands on him how I wanted to made me even more upset. "Oh my god I wanna hit him!" I exclaimed out loud sitting on Ma's porch.