☾X

Zuli Marie Santana
                       Memphis, Tennessee

Zuli Marie Santana                       Memphis, Tennessee

"Ion give a fuck bout' nunna that." I responded to Abrey as she tried to explain to me how she had recently gotten jumped.

I wasn't putting myself in her problems anymore, cousin or not I'm not always about to fight her battles.

                                                             Jamell

what you doing?

                                                     Your girlfriend's over here telling me how she got jumped

                                                     and how she wants me to help her.

fuck that gotta do wit' you? i'm finna pull up.

                                                 No! it's gone make me seem fake if you just admit it.

ion care Zuli I want you, I want this.

Honestly, I didn't plan on talking to Jamell because he was Abrey's current boyfriend. But he started texting me all of a sudden a while back, and I couldn't lie I entertained him only because he looked out for me any way he could.

He pays bills, keeps money in my pocket, he even bought me a car because he knew I was going to college soon. As long as I kept myself in school, he promised to supply every thing I needed and not to be funny he does none of these things for Abrey.

She's just there, he doesn't want to break it off because he knows how deep in love with him she is. But what he doesn't know is I'm in love with him too, I just can't have him how I want him because of her.

We've made love a few times in particular, and those have been recent. Any other person would call me a hoe, but I call it waiting for what I want and something we both desire. I'd wait for Jamell any day and I'm sure he'd do the same, well he's impatient he'd probably end up shooting them.

"Hello?" Abrey snapped her fingers in my face making me snap out of the deep thoughts that I was enduring.

"Yeah?"

"I said I believe I'm going to break up with Melly." She sighed blinking away tears, and honestly it made me feel like shit but I was tired of always doing things that benefit her. It was time to do something for me, and he's something that I want.

"Why?"

"It's not the same anymore, I feel like there's someone else."

"Why do you feel like that? If you feel that way then break it off, find someone new and better." I responded looking back at my phone.