☾XV

Two weeks later...

Bralyn Toná Asghedom

"Dude." Bre had told Ayden what Glock had been hiding and she was livid, even ready to move back home. "What if it's cap? Come on Ayden."

"It ain't cap, it makes sense." She responds folding her last few shirts and putting them in the suit case. "He shouldn't have did what he did."

"You can't front like you ain't did your dirt too though Ayden."

"Never have I ever let another dick touch me other than his, fuck are you saying Bralyn?"

"You still put yourself around a nigga that you knew wanted you."

"Number one, I knew something was fishy." She started. "Number two, the nigga got me shot for fucks sake!"

"Okay? They handling that, there's still no reason to go back."

"Bralyn I don't care."

"Let me guess, you going back with Ty?"

"Yup." She responds and I shook my head. "I'm staying with granny."

"Mane' you not finna leave me here." I responded sitting on the floor next to her. "Never mind yes you is, my man here."

"We're having a girls day today before I leave, so get dressed."

"Aight." I respond eyeing her. "Bitch you get dressed."

"I am dressed!" She wore short ass black biker shorts, with a oversized white T-shirt, and her Oreo air max's.

"Okay." I respond with a shrug, I knew her and Glock was bound to get into it sooner or later.

He didn't know she knew, and that's the fucked up part about it. The nigga was blind to everything, and I really didn't think Ayden was going to tell him.

She was going to up and leave.

"First of all, my outfit cute." I eyed myself in the mirror. "Right?"

"Guh you got on jeans, a hoodie, and some tennis shoes." She responds.

"My point exactly, fuck I'm dressing up for?" I questioned. "I might have to beat a bitch up anyway."

"Guh bye."

"Ill be outside waiting."

"Go see if Zuli and Bre here." She replies and I didn't say anything as I walked out her room.

I was a little pissed at Bre for telling Ayden, it would've been better for the baby mama to tell her instead of having secret meetings.

"Yeah they here!" I yelled looking out the door, making sure to roll my eyes at Bre.

"Okay!" I heard Ayden walking up behind me with the keys to Ma car in her hand.

She really didn't plan on talking to Glock, usually she'd ask him for his keys but she didn't which made him look at her weird.