EPIGRAPH

~E P I G R A P H~

"No matter who you are. Where you are from, LOVE finds you."

P L O T:

"How much do you want for you to abort that bastard you are carrying for my son?" Asked Lucas, Damien's father.

I looked at him, scared to death. My arms and legs hurt badly from the ropes tied around them.

"I'm not aborting my child; Damien loves me so you can take your money to hell for all I care," I said through gritted teeth.

Lucas smiled devilishly and looked at me with dangerous eyes. "If you need a job done nicely, you have to do it yourself," He muttered to himself and pointed the gun to my belly.

"Nice to meet you mio caro, but you have to go," He pulled the trigger and all I could do was to shut my eyes, awaiting the excoriating pain from a bullet.

*****
Alexandra Temitope Martins, a twenty year old Nigerian. Strong headed, no-nonsense and sarcastic kind of girl with one important goal, making her parents proud. But what happens when she gets caught up in the web of love, pregnancy, secrets and danger?

Find out.

D I S C L A I M E R

All rights Reserved. No part of this book should be copied, reproduced or transmitted in any form or means without a written consent from the author.

This is purely a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.