Chapter 7

|Kirito Pov|

'Knock' 'Knock'

"Come in." I looked at the door.
"I'm sorry," Sachi opened the door slowly, "I just couldn't go to sleep." I motioned her to come lay next to me and she did.

"Kirito," she paused.

"It's okay, you're going to survive," I looked at her, "I'll protect all of you."

* * * *

"Okay see you later." Keita made his way out the door.

"I didn't know buying our own house would be this exciting."

"You sound like an old man!"
Everyone started to laugh. I looked over at (y/n) she seemed to be upset about something. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.
"H-Huh? N-Nothing is wrong." She smiled nervously.
"Um, okay." I looked at her, but she quickly looked away.

Did I do something wrong?

"Lets go make some cash, while Keita is buying the house."

"We're going to buy furniture, want to go up to the higher level dungeon?"

"Wouldn't our usual hunting ground be better?" I asked.
"We can do it faster above, besides with our levels we'll be fine!"

* * * *
|Your Pov|

June 12, 2023 Floor 27 Dungeon

"I told you we wouldn't have a problem. We might be almost to the front lines."

"Heck Yeah!"

"Look a hidden door, let me open it."

hidden door? Maybe a treasure chest, or worst a TRAP.

"W-Wait!" I yelled but I was too late to walk inside and get there attention. Kirito and the other's were stuck inside. I didn't know how to get in. I tried to break down the door, but it didn't work.

Kirito, please be careful.

* * * *

I heard the sound of the hidden door open. I looked up and  I saw Kirito walked out of the room, he looked devastated.
"Kirito where are the others?" I asked very concerned. I looked at him and then he just fell to the ground.

"Kirito," I inched towards him so that way I was directly sitting in front of him.
"It's okay," I whispered, "I'm here for you." I then hugged him.

* * * *

December 24, 2023 Floor 49: Myugen

"Lately you to have been taking risks with you level-raising."

"Did you get any new information?"

"Nothing Charging money for."

"What a useless information broker. Pretty unusual for you."

"This is a first-time event. It wasn't in the beta test. There's no way to get information. On Christmas Eve, in the woods, later tonight, the event boss,Nicholas the Renegade ,will appear, beneath a certain tree. The big guilds are searching pretty hard for it. You to have an idea where it is, don't you?

"Maybe." I stared at them.

* * * *

|Kirito Pov|

In this world, the dead won't return, but there is a rumor that Nicholas The Renegade, drops an item that can revive the dead. If we try to fight him alone, we'll probably die. We'll die in a place where no one will see me, leaving nothing behide.

That's right my arrogance killed you. If I hadn't hidden my level.

* * * *

Floor 35: Forest Maze

If we can Defeat Nicholas, Sachi's soul will return, and I will be able to hear her last words. No matter what word she used even if the were to curse me, I must accept them.

We started to find the tree before someone else could.

"Yo." Klein said, "You followed us?"I asked.
"Yeah, you're after the revival item? "
"Yeah."

"Don't waste your life on some stupid rumor. If you die in the game, you die in the real world. The moment your HP drops to zero, our brains in the real world-" I then cut him off.

"Shut up."

"Fighting solo is crazy. Cut it out! Join us." he insisted, "Whoever gets the revival item first, keeps it, without hard feelings either way. That's fair right!"

"Then there would be no point. We have to do it ourselves." I said.
" I can't let you or (u/n) die here!" He shouted.

Out of know where, a bunch of men started to teleport to where we were.

"You were followed too, Klein!" I yelled.
"Looks that way. The Holy Dragon Alliance?" Klein said.

"They will do anything for a rare item. What are we going to do?" Asked one of Klein men.

"Damn it, Kirito, (u/n) GO!" Klein yelled.

"Right," Come on Kirito we have to go!" (u/n) grabbed my hand and started to run.                       

* * * *
A/n this chapter is kinda boring so is the episode so yeah sorry if it's boring
* * * *
2019: updated bois sorry for any mistakes

don't forget to

vote

comment

and

follow

byeee