Chapter 14

|Your Pov|

55th Floor - West Mountains

"I'm Freezing." Lizbeth said.
"Don't you have any extra cloths?" I asked her.
"I didn't know the 55th Floor would be this cold."

I was looking in my items to see if I had an extra jacket. I looked at Kirito and notice he gave Lizbeth a jacket already. He then looked at me and smiled. I quickly looked away.

I not gonna talk to him.

"Will you be alright?"Lizbeth asked.

"We're born different."'Kirito said while walking away.
"Every word that come out of his mouth pisses me off."Lizbeth said while putting the jacket on.
"What's wrong (y/n) and Lizbeth? At your limit already?" Kirito laughed at us.

"I'm still fine! Also if we're pretending to be buddy-buddy,just call me Liz!" She caught up to him, I just trailed behind.
"As you wish,Liz."
"Don't be cocky!"

* * * *

"It's beautiful!" Liz yelled she then started to run towards it. I quickly grab her hoodie.
"What are you doing?!"She yelled at me.
"Get your teleport crystal ready."
"Alright!"

"You get your teleport crystal too (y/n). I'm taking it alone from here on. When the dragon shows up, hide in the shadows of those crystals.You must not come out no matter what."Kirito explained.
"What? I'm not an amateur! Let me help!" Liz yelled at him.

"No!"

I looked a Liz and all she did was shake her head.
"Now then let's go." He began to walk again. He looked back at me and smiled once more.

Remember you're mad at him you can't give in.

*ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR*

"Hide in the shadows over there!" Kirito pointed to the left. I quickly grab Liz and started to run to the shadows.

"It's using it's freezing breath!Dodge it!" Liz yelled.

"Come on, let's get it over with!" Liz ran out of the shadows.
"Idiot, don't leave yet!" I ran after her.
"What are you talking about?Its already ove--"

I grabbed Liz and then dragged her with me.The dragon threw snow at us. Making it hard for me to see where exactly I was going.

Crap I can't see where Im going

"Liz, (y/n)!" I heard Kirito yell. When the snow cleared up Inlooked down and notice there was a huge hole.

This isn't gonna end pretty!

"AH!!" Both Liz and I screamed.
"Liz, Hold on to me!"Kirito yelled.
"(u/n)!" He yelled while holding his hand out.I just stare at his hand.

* * * *

I open my eyes.
I'm still alive, how?

I looked at my health bar and notice it was in the red.

I should have just grabbed his hand.

I looked at Kirito's health bar and he was in the yellow.

"Drink this." Kirito handed me a bottle.I garb it and started to drink it.
"Thanks for saving me."Liz said.
"It's to early for that. How are we gonna get out of here?"Kirito asked.
"Can't we just teleport out? Teleport Lidnus!"Liz yelled.

"If we can't use are teleport crystals,bthere must be another way out."Kirito stood up.
"You can't know for sure!What if this is a trap was designed to kill everyone who fell in?!"Liz yelled."
"Oh yeah,you might be right."Kirito said.