Chapter 1

IT'S TIME FOR THIS WEEK'S MMO STREAM.

WE BEGAN WITH A PROMOTIONAL VIDEO.

WAS THIS THE DAY OF LAST WEEK'S LAUNCH.

WHAT WERE ALL THESE PEOPLE WAITING IN LINE FOR?

SWORD ART ONLINE!

THE ONES IN THE FRONT OF THE LINE WAITED FOR THREE DAY'S PRIOR TO LUNCH.

AMAZING! OR IS THIS JUST WHAT ANY REAL GAMER WOULD DO?

|Your Pov|

So the Creator of Sword art online is Kayaba Akihiko.

ON TODAY'S MMO STREAM, WE'LL BE COVERING THE INTERNATIONALLY FAMOUS SWORD ART ONLINE AKA SAO! TO BE HONEST, NONE OF THE NERVEGEAR SOFTWARE RELEASED SO FAR HAS REALLY TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THE HARDWARE.

"Sister," there was a knock on my door, " mom and I are going out for some shopping." My younger brother yelled across the close door. "Do you need anything while we're out?"

"No I'm fine! Thanks for asking!"

I stood up and stretched my body out. Maybe it wasn't a smart idea just sitting at my desk waiting for new information about the game to drop all night. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 12:56. Just four more minutes.

I turned off my computer, put my nervegear on, and connected it into the computer. I then laid in my bed looking just waiting for the clock to hit 12. I looked at the clock once more. I smiled and said,

"LINK START"

(You know what happens those color thing pop up and stuff and it tells you ok ok ok ok ok)

User Name: *******

Password: ********

'WELCOME TO SWORD ART ONLINE'

I open my eyes and the first thing I saw was a plant, but then I blinked once more.  I then looked down at my hands, wiggled my fingers and then finally clenched them to make a fist.

"It never felt so good to be back yahooo!!" I yelled out loud while throwing my arms in the air, which caused everyone to stare at me.

"Ah, sorry sorry!" I smiled nervously, but instead of getting the 'why did she just do that' look from everyone. I instead got multiple people cheering along with me. Which cause my nervous smile to turn into a bright confident one.

"I have to get to the next village." I whispered to myself. Making sure I waved to everyone who cheered with me instead of judging me, I then made my way to the next village in a hustle.

"Hey you, wait up!" Someone yelled from behind me. I stopped in my track to make sure the person yelling wasn't trying to get my attention. I turned around to notice that the person yelling happen to be a female with red hair. She was cute too cute if you ask me.

"A-Are you talking to me?" I pointed at myself.

"Yes you, it looks like you know you way around this place. Were you one of the beta testers?" She asked slightly out of breathe.

"Yeah!" I smirked, "I was a beta tester. Who's asking?"

"Well you see," she inched forwarded. " It's first day." she smiled nervously, "CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME THE BASICS!" The red head yelled, while jumping on me.

"Please please please please!" she cried, "I'll do anything! I promise!"

"YEAH I WILL SHOW YOU!" I yelled while shaking her off me, "JUST GET OFF OF ME ALREADY!"