Chapter 4

|Your Pov|

"Okay girls, lets go over it one more time." Kirito stood in front of  me and Asuna. The way he was standing made him look like a dad. A proud dad to be exact. "We leftovers are supposed to target the boss's helpers, the Ruin Kobold Sentinels."

"Kirito," I rolled my eyes at him, "we know this already, we went over it like, ten times already."

"I will use my sword skill to knock their pole axes down. The second I do switch in." He totally just ignored my statement.

"Umm, what does "switch" mean?" Asuna asked.
I just started at the girl like she was dumb.
"Is this your first time in a party?" Kirito asked.
"Yes." She replied.

* * * *

"Listen everyone, I have only one thing to say. Lets win! Lets go!" Diabel started to open the door, which was the signal for everyone to run in, but then out of no were this huge, fat, giant monster came out. Along with his helpers who started popping up out of no where as well.

"Commence attack!" Diabel yelled while point at the monster with his weapon. Everyone then started to run towards the boss, some went to go fight the helpers.

|Kirito Pov|

"Squad A! Squad C! Switch!"

"Here it comes!"

"Squad B Block!"

"Squad C, keep guarding and prepare to switch!"

"Now!"

"Switch, draw, and prepare to attack from the side. Squad D, E, and F keep the sentinels off us!"

"Roger!" I quickly ran to a sentinels then jumping in the air and hit it with my sword.

"Switch!" I yelled. Both Asuna and (u/n) ran in front of me, then sliced the sentinel, making it die.

Both of them are so fast, it's amazing. Asuna's so fast, I cant see her blade. (u/n) is fast too, but she's using a sword like mine, I can see her blade but I can't predict her next move.

"Great Job," I smiled, "now stand back, I'll go."
We were supposed to surround it with entire group. I looked at the boss's weapon.

That isn't a Talwar! It's a No-Dachi! It's not the same as the beta test!

"NO! JUMP BACK AS FAST AS YOU CAN!" I yelled.
The boss started to jump in circles until it cut Diabel.I quickly made my way to the poor
Man.

"Why did you do it alone?" I asked while trying to grab a health crystal to help him. I tried to give it to him, but he denied it.

"You were a beta tester, weren't you? You know what I was doing? He coughed up blood.

"You were after the last attack bonus and the rare item. You were a beta tester too?" All he did was smile.

"Please, defeat the boss." He said, then he started to glow blue and then he finally disappeared from my hands.

|Your Pov|

When I saw Diabel disappear, my heart stopped. I saw Kirito stand up and Asuna run up to him and stood by his side. I quickly ran up to them to join as well.

"Don't forget about me." I got my sword out and pointed it at the boss. "Let's end this already." We then all ran toward the boss.

"We are going to do it like the sentinels!" Kirito shouted.