Chapter 30

~Your Pov~

"Asuna! What if Kirito dies!" I yelled at Asuna.
"If he dies don't you think we would have seen him by know." Asuna explained.

"Y-You're right! I should't be worried." I said while looking at the beautiful sunset.
"Um y/n."

I looked at her and notice she was pointing at something. I turned around to face the direction she was pointing and standing in that direction was none the less Kirito.

"Kirito!" I yelled at him. He turned around and just stared at me.
"Sorry I, died too." He nervously smiled at me.

"You promised!" I yelled as I ran to him and started to hug him. I felt him grab my chin and made me looked at him. I smiled and then we kissed. When we stopped he held hands and sat down.

"Where are we?" Kirito asked. I pointed at what seemed to be aincrad. It was falling apart, but then I notice one thing that broke my heart and that thing was the house that Yui, Kirito, and I used to live in.

"Quite a view." A male voice said from behind us.

"Kayaba Akihiko." Kirito whispered.
"The SAO mainframe, within the fifth-level basement, at my corporate headquarters, is deleting all data on it's storage devices. In ten minutes or so, everything in this world will vanish ." Kayaba explained.
"What about the people down there?" I asked.

"You don't need to worry about them. Just a moment ago, the remaining 6,147 players were logged out." Kayba said while going threw his menu list.

"What about the ones how died? What about the 4,000 who died?"

"Their minds will never return. In every world, once you die, you're gone." Kayaba said.

"Why did you do this?" Kirito asked.
"Why,huh? I forgot a long time ago. I wonder why. When I began developing the full-drive environment system." He paused, "No,?long before that, I dreamed of nothing, but creating that castle, a world that surpassed all our laws and all our restrictions. And now I have seen someone surpass even my own worlds laws."

"How old must I have been, when I was obsessed with the fantasy of a steel castle that floated in the sky? I wanted to leave the ground, to fly to that castle. For a long, long time, that was my only desire.  You know,  Kirito , i still believe, that in some other world, that castle exists."

"Yeah,I hope it does." Kirito whispered.

"I forgot to say this. Congrats for winning the game. Kirito, y/n, and Asuna. Now then, I must be going." Kayaba smiled then walked away. We watched him disappear. We then looked at each other and kissed one more time.
"This is goodbye." He whispered.

"No,it isn't. We're going to disappear as one. So we'll be together forever. Before we do, can you tell me your name? Your real name?" I asked Kirito.

"Kirigaya. Kirigaya Kazuto. I think I turned 16 last month."Kirito laughed."
"Kirigaya Kazuto. I guess we're the same age I turn 16 not to long ago I think." I smiled at him.

"My name is (F/n),(F/n) (L/n)." I smiled.I turned around to face Asuna.

"My real name is Yuuki Asuna, i'm seventeen."Asuan explained.

"Yuuki Asuna." Both Kirito and I said in unison.
"I'm so sorry you two." Kirito said while crying. I looked at him confused.

"I promised I'd sent you two back to the other world, but I-I" Kirito said in between his tears.

I grabbed his hand.

"It's okay. I'm really happy I was able to meet you, Kazuto. To live with you, to be friends with you, to have a family with you. It's the happiest I've ever been in my life. Thank you Kirito for being there when I needed you the most, I love you Kirito."

He started to cry more. He then threw his arms around me I smiled and started to hug him back.

~Kirito Pov~

I opened my eyes and started to looked around the place I was in. I then picked up my hand and notice it looked old and skinny. I felt my head and felt that the nerve gear was on my head, but then a picture of y/n pop in my head. I felt like crying, but I held It in.

I sat up and started to take the nerve gear off. My hair was really long it also fell to my shoulders. I got up from bed and and started to walk to the exit with the intravenous machine.

"Y/n..."

"Y/n..."

"I'm going to find you Y/n."

~~~

2020: and that's the end of this book :) I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry of there are still some grammar mistakes but I hope you enjoyed it !!