where it all begins

Cody wasn't your average kid he had somethings about him that seemed off to other people he was gay and dating a doll named Ken at least that's what everyone says ken is real to him at least. Cody wore a blue hat and robe he also wore big harry Potter glasses. anyway
Cody was walking home from his friend jrs house as usual and when he arrived home he went to his room and fell asleep this was his usual routine he didn't spend that much time at home. few hours later he awoke to a loud crash and screaming he immediately got up out of his bed too check it out when he ran down stairs the noise was coming from the kitchen. so he went to the kitchen and found his step dad Tyrone he was drunk and beating Cody's mom judy his mom looked up at Cody and screamed for Cody go to his room and to go back to sleep. and she was immediately met with a fist crashing down on her head SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DUMB BITCH!!! Tyrone yelled dad what are doing!!! Cody said rushing to his mothers aid Cody you need to leave Judy said in a firm but weak tone likely from the beating she received she had two black eyes a bloody nose and a busted lip the sight almost made Cody burst into tears dad go to sleep your drunk! Cody said DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! Tyrone yelled as his fist met Cody's stomach Cody stumbled backwards holding his stomach in agony Cody fell to his knees coughing up blood he wasn't the strongest of individuals he was thinner than most kids his age therefore he couldn't exactly take a punch well DON'T TOUCH HIM!!! Judy yelled Tyrone turned towards Judy and said you want me to punch you in the face again whore!! I don't care what you do to me just don't touch my codykins!!! Tyrone then proceeded to beat judy in front of Cody. Cody was tired of this tired of his dad getting drunk tired of his dad laying pipe to some random whore he passed by on the street while his mom worked her ass off working 3 jobs to support this sad excuse for a family. The more he thought about it the angrier he got his vision started to go red all the pain he was in before just numbed out. all emotion and common sense was gone the only thing he wanted now was to eliminate the one responsible for ruining his childhood. Cody then stood up his legs wobbling a little then he grabbed a knife from the kitchen counter and without warning he struck Tyrone in the arm with the knife.

 AAAAAAAAAAHHHHRRRGGGG Tyrone screamed blood dripping down his arm he turned around to find Cody Inspecting the blood on the knife the reflection from the glasses were no longer covering his eyes when Tyrone saw Cody's Eyes there was bags under th...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHRRRGGGG Tyrone screamed blood dripping down his arm he turned around to find Cody Inspecting the blood on the knife the reflection from the glasses were no longer covering his eyes when Tyrone saw Cody's Eyes there was bags under them his eyes likely due from the high amounts of stress he's been under all his life his eyes though was a pure bright blue but they looked faded his face his was blank colorless like a porcelain doll. no good Cody said in a raspy monotone voice the cut wasn't deep enough sit still and I'll make it quick put up a fight and I'll make you suffer. YOU BASTARD!!! Tyrone yelled he then rushed Cody Cody then thrusted his blade into his fathers chest Tyrone coughed up blood more blood oozed out his chest that's more like it Cody said Judy screamed at the horrid sight. I'm so tired I'm so tired of all of this wouldn't it be better if we all fell asleep for a little bit Cody replied.

To be continued...