Home

"Ash, let's just get going to the clan." Red said at last. Jaypaw narrowed his eyes as he watched the two strange cats start running towards DawnClan territory. Leafpaw turned to him.

"We have to follow them. What if they're going to attack DawnClan? We can stop them." Leafpaw said, barely making a noise. Jaypaw nodded, and the others agreed as well. Jaypaw and the others carefully followed in the trees, seeing as they were taught to climb trees since they were able to stand.

"Does it seem weird here?"

"Ash, I'd rather not tell you why." Red said with a slight smile.

Are they friends with Lilyfrost? Jaypaw thought to himself, a question written in his eyes. As they passed the territory border, Jaypaw was surprized at how faint the smell of all the clans were. He grimaced at the horrid smell of other cats that covered the clan's orginal scent.

"We have to stop Lily from wrecking havoc again." Red told Ash as they got nearer to the clan's camp. Then, the runaways saw the damage to the clans.

Cats that came from the Twoleg's nests were in the camp, and the warriors-turned-kits were still kits! Foxcall looked over a new litter, probably her own. Jaypaw shuddered at the thought of what they might have been through. The kits seemed to be about one moon old.

As Jaypaw looked over the clan, he recognized some of the other kits as warriors from the other clans. Lilyfrost was curled up around three almost newborn kits protectively, and Jaypaw realized those kits were probably Lilyfrost's own as well. Some of the former warriors were apprentice sized, and some were back to normal, but with different scars and such.

"Wispfur, bring Badgerpaw out on patrol." Nightstar commanded a small white she-cat. Ravenkit looked at his brother with sadness as 'Badgerpaw' followed the she-cat out of camp.

"Lilyfrost, I need you to erase Owlpelt's memory again." A large brown tabby tom asked Lilyfrost as he made his way out of the nursery. A scared looking version of Owlfur watched Lilyfrost get up and walk over towards her.

"Of course-"

"Lily, what are you doing?!" Red challenged her, eyes dark and threatening.

"Red, you know you shouldn't interfere again. I had to send you away that time too." Lilyfrost said, looking at Red like an old friend. Red narrowed her eyes and her muscles tensed, ready to pounce on Lilyfrost.

"Lily, what happened to you?" Ash asked desperately. Lilyfrost smiled as she saw Ash.

"Ah, now where's Jackson?" Red's tail lashed as Lilyfrost spoke. Red pounced on Lilyfrost, claws scratching deep into Lilyfrost's skin. No cat dared interfered with the fight.

"You know that he's gone because of you!" Red hissed, eyes blazing with fury. Lilyfrost smirked, looking directly at Jaypaw. Her purple fur ran red like flames.

"Red, stop, you know you should calm down." Nikki warned Red. Red's eyes grew cold and her fur cooled down to purple.

"Can't handle the rage, Rosie?" Lilyfrost asked, smiling. Red looked at her with eyes of ice, cutting right through her.

"My name isn't Rosie." Red snapped, stalked back over to Ash. Leafpaw looked at Jaypaw with scared eyes, wondering what was about to occur.

"Lilyfrost, who are these cats?" Nightstar questioned Lilyfrost. She looked at him, smiling.

"Guests, let them stay here." Lilyfrost answered. Ash laid her tail-tip on her best friend's shoulder momentarily as a sign of comfort.

"Jaypaw, what do you think is going on with them?" Ravenkit asked, "Do you think we can rejoin the clan if we make up a story about being captured by twolegs?"

"We can, what do you think?" Jaypaw queried the others. They nodded in agreement, clearly homesick.