seven.

my own edit ^ :)

···

yang jeongin bang chan

I opened up the doors to my cozy house, sighing contently as the warm air let me in with open arms.

"Jeongin? Is that you?"

"Yes, Mom. I'm home. I brought company as well."

At those words, my mother popped her head from the kitchen.

Her face held surprise as she eyed Chan. I glanced back at him and watched as he smiled politely.

My mother walked to us and immediately took Chan into a hug.

"Mom," I groaned, "can you not scare him away."

My mother sent me a playful glare as she pulled away.

Chan bowed and held his hand out, "Hello. I'm Bang Chan. It's a pleasure to meet you."

My mother placed a hand on her mouth, "You have amazing manners! Please, call me 'Mom'."

Chan smiled, showing his deep dimples off. With every smile, my heart feels crazy. It's as if his smile controls the pumps of my heart, making it pause with each breath-taking lift of his lips.

I snapped out of my trance and followed my mother to the dining table.

She pointed at the table, "If you boys would, please set the table. Dinner will be brought out soon."

I nodded with a quick liptight smile and went to work.

Chan helped me and we sat in comfortable silence.

After a short while, we finished and sat down.

We talked about silly things, things that didn't have much matter to anything.

It was simple, but it made us both smile and laugh without a care in the world.

Simple things can always make the biggest differences.

My mother came into the room and gave me a smirk. I knew what she was suggesting, but shrugged it off and me and Chan ended our small talk.

My mother placed down the dishes for our meal and we thanked her.

"This looks delicious, thank you for having me."

Chan looked to me after he spoke to my mom and I gave him a soft smile.

I glanced to my mother and noticed her sending a smile and a nod.

I cleared my throat, "Let's eat?"

My mother nodded and we began to fill our plates.

Chan used his chopsticks to grab some meat and placed it in my bowl of rice, "Eat up Innie. You look so skinny."

I giggled and placed the food in my mouth.

Chan looked to me and shook his head. He wiped the corner of my mouth, "You're such a messy eater."

I swallowed the food and gave Chan a sheepish smile, "Sorry."

Chan ruffled my hair, "No need to be sorry."

I continued to eat, but stopped as my mother chuckled.

I looked up to her and tilted my head, giving a questioning look.

"You two act like a couple," my mother said as she ate her food, "It's quite adorable."

I said nothing and lifted my food to my mouth, chewing slowly as I thought over her words.

We would make a cute couple.

I let out a quiet laugh to myself.

We finished our dinner, all talking about random things (and mainly my mother asking questions about me and Chan).

Chan thanked my mother once again and they shared a hug.

Chan turned to me and gave a smile.

I returned the kind gesture, "I'll walk you out."

Chan hummed in response and we made our way to the door.

We stood at the bottom of the steps as Chan took a look around.

He finally faced me, "Thank you for inviting me. Dinner was great and so was your mom."

I nodded, "Well thank you for coming. It was nice."

Chan opened his arms and I walked into his embrace.

I placed my head on his shoulder as he drew a deep breath.

He pulled away, "Kay Cafe? Tomorrow morning?"

I nodded with a smile, "Bring Duck. We can go to the park after, if you're free that is."

Chan nodded as well, "I'll be free. It's a Monday, so the zoo is closed."

I hummed in responce and waved Chan off.

I walked back into the house as a grin played upon my lips.

I looked up and noticed my mother standing there, "So. Do you like him?"

I let out a giggle and shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. Maybe?"

My mother took me into a warm hug, "You're getting so big. Promise you'll always be my baby."

I nodded, "Forever, Mamma."

[][][]

746 words; edited.

thoughts ?

im back boys! i finally got ungrounded and im not dead uwu. i missed you guys~