Chapter 19

Hello lovelies :) Thanks for the wonderful comments for Chapter 18! I loved reading every single one of them.

I LOOOVEE YOU GUYSS SOO MUCHH!!!

Okay, so I think it's time to get down to the real action. I've got a whole plot in my head, waiting to be read. So here goes!

Comment and vote :)

xxx

*****************************************

Chapter 19

Erin's POV

I felt like my senses were altered completely as we walked back to the house that morning.

The sky took on a silverish hue and I felt so much lighter on my feet, like the slightest wind could pick me up.

And I had this huge grin plastered on my face that made me look like an idiot.

Whereas he, as usual looked perfect. I studied him from the corner of my eye as we held hands. It was like he was glowing, inside out. His eyes were so alive and he had this little cute boyish smile that made my heart flip.

When we got back in, the house was still empty.

"The kids must be asleep. What time is it?" I asked, my voice penetrating the silence.

"It's 7. I...uh and gonna go shower." He smiled at me, hesitating before turning around and running up the stairs two at a time.

I shook my head and couldn't help the chuckle that escaped me when I saw that he started grinning like a mad cow too.

Did I just call him a mad cow?

What the hell was happening to me.

"Where the hell did you make Ty take you last night?" A shrill voice barked at me.

I stifled the urge to groan aloud. Katherine, the BitchFace.

"Ew...you're filthy.." she gave me a disgusted look and pushed her pink shades on top of her head.

"Anyway," she held out a piece of paper. "Some weird woman dropped by last night. She told me to give you this."

I took the piece of paper from her. I wonder who it was from?

"Oh and Erin? Just remember, that I'm not here to be your messenger. This was the first and last time. Ever." she snapped before slamming the front door and walking ( that weird walk that bitches do) to her car.

I grabbed a cup of coffee from the kitchen and flipped the huge plasma TV on before sitting down to read what was on the paper.

I unfolded it and grimaced.

Lunch today? Please. I have something important to tell you. Townie's Diner, 1 o'clock.

Love, mom.

I was so not going to ruin this perfect day by having lunch with her.

I smiled again, when I thought of last night, thoughts of mom completely pushed out of my mind.

I felt so....happy. I don't know how else to describe it except that my heart felt like it would burst right out of my chest. I could hardly breathe every time I thought of him.

Even my mother wasn't enough to make me any less ecstatic than I was. I ran a finger across my lips, which I'm sure were swollen twice its normal size. 

I realized that I had been sitting there, staring at the TV for like what, half an hour? But all I was doing was thinking of him.

God, I needed a shower too. There was probably sand on every part of my body.