Chapter 15 (picture of Victoria)

OMG GUYS!! I've 3000 reads! Thank you for reading, for voting, and for leaving such nice comments!

Here we go!

I'm sorry if it sucks!!! :)

xxxx

******************

CHAPTER 14

Erin's POV

"Mother?"

All the wonderful, warm and fuzzy feelings vanished. 

I was left with a twisting hole in the pit of my stomach, sickening me because I'd never believed that I'd see her again.

Yet here she was, flesh and blood. Her hair was perfect, as usual, falling in dark locks down her shoulders. She had lost weight since I saw her four years ago. Lines pulled at the corners of her eyes.

Ty moved so that his arm was around me, yet it did nothing to comfort me from my biggest fear.

Seconds passed by, but she said nothing.

I scoffed. If she wanted me to make the first move, she was going to be waiting for the rest of her life. I turned on my heel, pulling Ty with me.

"Erin, are you sure-" Ty looked at me questioningly.

I nodded. Yeah, I was sure that there was nothing for ME to say to HER.

"Wait! Erin!" The sound of her voice made me stop in my tracks. All this time, every day of my life I've thought of her. Some weird part of me wanted to see her, hear her voice.

I didn't turn to face her. Instead I leaned into Ty, just as I began to hyperventilate.

Why the hell did I still care? She shouldn't affect me like this, at least not anymore. 

"It's okay. She can't do anything to you. I won't let her." Ty whispered as he stroked the length of my back.

I felt her hand on my shoulder, causing me to twist away and take a few steps away from her. 

I faced her and held my chin up. No way in hell was I showing her my weakness.

"Erin, please." She spread her arms out.  "I just wan't to talk."

"About what mom?" This was unbloody-believeable. "You cannot be freaking serious! What the hell are you doing here?"

She looked down at her feet. "I- I wanted to say that I'm sorry."

My throat closed up as I heard her speak. 

Wasn't that what I'd wanted to hear all these years? Then why, was I not feeling any different?

For the first time since my mom showed up, Ty spoke, his voice calm and controlled but I sensed the threat hidden under it.

"You've got a minute to talk, then I'm taking her with me. If she so much as leaves here with a single tear in her eyes...you'll have me to deal with." 

Her eyes snapped up to Ty's face, angry at the challenge.

Ty calmly shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"This is between me and my daughter. You should leave."

I saw the dangerous glint in Ty's eye and so before anything could happen, I stepped in.

"Anything you wan't to say to me, you can say infront of him." 

My nerves calmed a little when I realised that this time, I wasn't alone.