Chapter 12

Next chapter! Hope you enjoy :)

Please tell me what you think of it, and if possible maybe you could vote?

Hehe thanks lots!!!

xoxo

***********************

CHAPTER 12

Erin's POV

My body trembled slightly, not in fear or sadness, but in ecstasy. I knew I was asleep, but my body was on fire. Every inch of my flesh was burning. Why? Well, I suppose I would have to wake up and find out.

So I did. I woke up to see the morning rays of sunshine shining through the glass doors. The view was perfect, not a cloud in the sky. My body thrummed with contentment, a feeling that was alien to me. 

I turned my head slightly only to find myself staring into Ty's sleeping (still very gorgeous) face. I felt my senses come alive again, making me well aware of our tangled legs and his arm tightly circling my waist. I felt heat pool at my stomach when he shifted slightly, causing his hips to press into mine.

It took all my strength not to throw my head back and lose myself in the feeling.

Honestly, this was super weird. I'd been touched my so many guys and not once had it made me feel like this. Yeah I may act like it isn't a big deal, but I was as broken inside as any other girl could be. 

It had to be this freaking mate thing because that love-at-first-touch kind of thing wasn't real. In fact, I wasn't so sure if love was real at all. Either way, it would hurt too much to know.

I was just about to try to wiggle out of his arm when his eyes fluttered open. For a few moments, we lay staring at each other.

He snatched his arm away from me and sat up on the bed. "Sorry, I didn't realize."

My cheeks flushed. "It's fine."

Just then, the doorbell rang. 

Ty rubbed his face with his hands. "I'll get that."

I said nothing as I watched him walk out the door.

I jumped into the shower, trying to calm my body down. When it didn't work, I got out and pulled on a pair of denim shorts and a plain white Tee.

I wonder what was taking Ty so long. My stomach rumbled furiously, reminding me of how little I actually ate yesterday.

I decided to get some breakfast. Werewolves did eat right? Actually, I had never seen Ty eat...

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Ty with three other guys at the bottom of the stairs. When they turned to face me, my jaw practically hit the ground. 

Believe me when I say, I had never been in the same room with as many really hot males in my entire life.

The one closest to me was tall and blond, with grey eyes that sparkled with mischief.

The other two looked like brothers. They had the same brown hair but one was slightly taller and broader than the other.

The blond one extended his hand to me and flashed me a thousand watt smile. The kind of smile you see in the movies. "My fair lady. Its an honour to be graced with your glorious presence. I am Leon, but a humble servant of you arse-of-a-husband." He then kissed my knuckles.

I giggled when he released my hand and winked at me. I burst out laughing when I heard Ty release a low growl.

Ty was leaning against the counter, (yes, still shirtless). He looked at me, a little puzzled. "Why are you laughing?"