Prologue

Hi ppl:)

Sup?

I'm back in my cosy home sweet home, at least till tomorrow night... 0.o

Anyways...

I've received 7000 reads and 600 votes in TRTAW!!! That's so cool!!!~ Yay~

So as a reward...

Welcome fellow warrior cat fans, aka my sexy and aweshum fans to the sequel of my previous book, True Warrior Hearts! <3

Hope you will enjoy this sequel and may it be as successful as TRTAW XD *wink wink*

Also, hopefully I can finish this book without thinking about boarding and my screwed up tests that I just crapped up... :) and to think of chinese... ow... let's just ignore this author who's having a crap of a time at school now...

Prologue:

This forest was cold. The merciless snow fell, and the place was full of howling harsh winds. But this place was no colder than one thing here.

The heart of the cat who resided here.

He threaded the snow slowly, as his pawsteps seemed to resound the anger and evil within himself at this cold time.

"Imprudent fools," the tom snarled to no one in particular. "I might have never tried to kill them. But they were idiots to have not made me leader."

The wind grew harsher, as though it were following the mood of the large grey tom who now disappeared into the shadows.

"I will return," the cold blue eyes gleamed, "and I will kill all those who try and stop me. Beware, cats of the clans..."

And soon enough the cat was out of sight.

But Rainstorm was a cat who always kept his promise.

-----

The moonlight shone down on the forest floor. Cats were in their nests, sleeping.

All was silent in the nursery. Except for...

Pawsteps. Pawsteps?

The young silver kit could hear someone coming. His large sapphire blue eyes lit up. Could it be his mother?

"Tawnykit! Brackenkit! Wake up!" he nudged his sleepy littermates. They sleep like doormice, he thought to himself.

The light orange and jet black she-cats did not stir and he decided to get up himself. "Who is that?" he mewed.

Then he saw a comforting flame-coloured pelt.

"Fuzzypelt!" he purred as he jumped towards her. "Jaykit!" her emerald eyes gleamed in pride and happiness as she saw the little kit.

"How's my handsome and intelligent little kit?" she cooed as Jaykit wiggled in her snuggle. Jaykit closed his eyes contentedly.

"Fuzzypelt? When can I be apprenticed?" he murmured as he looked up into her eyes, blue meeting green.

"Don't worry my kit. You'll be an apprentice in a moon, just wait a little longer okay?" she answered, smiling.

Jaykit stetched excitedly. He'll be an apprentice soon enough, he thought. "Who will mentor me?" he asked.

"I'm sure Mossstar would find the perfect mentor for you, but do you want anyone in particular?" she mewed in reply.

"I'll tell you when I have, deputy," he said as Fuzzypelt put him back in his nest.

"Sweet dreams..."

-----

Hello, sorry this is rather short, but please excuse me as after all, I'm veli busy at school and I'm veli tired from boarding:)

Also, this is just the prologue, so no hard feelings no?

"Just keep smiling, cause one day life will eventually go your way!" ~Officially my new fav quote... >.<

Love ya all and remember to support TWH (True Warrior Hearts) by...

Reading, voting, and fanning <3