Chapter 5

The next day before Monday, Punk took me, Candi and Lukas to the gym where he worked out as a wrestler.

 The gym really wasn't much.

 It was owned by this guy named Jared Pickins who knew Punk. He allowed Punk to work out in the gym as well as other wrestlers.

 "This is it?" Candi asked, as she looked around the area. "Just this big old place with a ring in it?"

 "Hey, this is the place where I started wrestling," Punk said. "It was the only way for me to actually get in the ring."

 He went inside the ring.

 "You should come up here," he said.

 Lukas, Candi and I went inside the ring.

 I felt anxiety rush over my body. I looked around. Now I knew what it was like to have all eyes on you, everyone watching what you did in the ring.

 And you were either talking smack or beating the crap out of someone.

 "This is so cool!" Candi said, walking around the ring. "How does the GTS feel when you do it?"

 "I'll show you," Punk said. He picked up Candi and whirled her slowly around.

 "Whee!!!" she cried out.

 I got out of the ring to examine her from outside of it.

 Punk seemed to have too much fun with the swirling around because he kept on twirling and twirling Candi around on his back.

 Lukas laughed as he watched Punk twirl Candi more.

 I sat down on a chair and watched them.

 "Ok, I want you two to jump across these ropes but please be careful not to flatten yourself on the ring floor, thank you!" Punk said.

 He got out of the ring and went up to me.

 "What do you think?" he asked, pointing to the ring. "Pretty cool, huh?"

 I nodded. "It's not bad," I said. "This is where you trained to be a wrestler."

 "In a way, yes," Punk said, nodding his head.

 We stood there, in silence as we heard Candi and Lukas swing themselves on the ropes and heard their feet rumble on the ring floor.

 "Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked. THAT was out of the blue.

 Punk shook his head no.

 "Not at this time," he said. "To tell you the truth, I did like Kelly Kelly and AJ but they weren't really my type. I like being a single man in a way."

 He licked his lip piercing and turned to me.

 "What about you? I'm pretty sure there's some guys that are interested in you."

 "No guy has ever asked me out," I said.

 Punk's eyes widen.

 "Really?"

 "Really, I never had a guy come up to me and ask me out. I just go and hang out with my friends a lot now."

 "Well, that's good," Punk said.

 We stood in silence once more.

 "Would you like to see what a GTS looks like?" Punk asked.

 I shook my head. "No, thank you."

 "Are you sure?"

 "I'm pretty positive that I don't want to be in that position."

 Punk laughed. "Well, let me know if you want to know what it feels like."

 PANG!

 We turned around and saw Candi on the ring floor.

 "That was fun," she said.

 I smiled. Tomorrow was the day when I got to see some real action in the ring.