Chapter 6

"Wow, this is amazing," I said, looking up at the backstage area.

 Today was the day. Monday Night Raw. Yep.

 Candi, Lukas and I finally got to go to the backstage of Raw.

 Punk was touring us around, at the lockers and the GM office. He shaved a bit. All he had on now was a mustache and beard.

 My parents, Celia and Willhelm were taken to the front of the event, so they sat with the rest of the WWE Universe.

 I wore a nice black dress that was plain. I also just put on a little make-up (the same as we went to dinner with Punk) and put on my sparkly black Toms. I wanted to at least impress the Superstars (especially with some of them).

 We even met some Superstars and Divas.

 I saw Beth Phoenix arguing with Jack Swagger.

 "Just because you think are better doesn't mean you're better!" she screamed at his face.

 She turned around.

 "Oh, hey, Punk. Who are these people you bring?"

 "Hey, Jack. Hey, Beth. These are my cousins, Candi, Lukas and Sernalina."

 "Please to meet you," Jack said. "Now, Beth, I told you that the Glam Slam you do is nothing compared to me!"

 "Oh please!" Beth growled. "Don't make me do it on you!"

 As we passed them we bumped into Zack Ryder.

 "Woo, woo, woo!" he yelled out. "Oh, hey, Punk. Are these your friends?"

 "Cousins," Punk corrected him. "I'm showing them around backstage."

 "Nice to meet you guys. I'm the Long Island Broski, Zack Ryder," Zack said. "Woo, woo, woo!"

 "Um, Zack, don't you have a match?" Punk asked.

 "Well, I really don't...CRAP! I'll be right back! I have to tell you something, Punk! Me and John are planning...just meet me by my locker when Raw is over."

 He ran to the front.

 "Hey, Punk," a blonde girl said coming up to him. "Who's your friends?"

 "Kelly, meet my cousins, Candi, Lukas and Sernalina."

 "Nice to meet you guys," Kelly said, shaking our hands. Lukas looked like he might want to faint.

 "Why don't you take Lukas to the Superstars and I can take the girls to the Divas?" Kelly asked.

 "That'll be great," Punk said. "I have a match with John tonight too. That'll give me time to change. See you girls."

 Me and Candi followed Kelly to the Divas locker room.

 I saw the Bellas, Eve, AJ, Kaithlyn, Natalya, Alicia and Layla, all stretching.

 "Everyone meet Candi and Sernalina, Punk's cousins," Kelly said.

 The Divas turned to us and said hi. They marched to us.

 "Hey, we look alike," Eve said. She was right. We did looked alike. A lot like. Only I think that I was much shorter than Eve.

 "Oh my goodness, I love your hair color," Brie said, running her fingers through my hair.

 "So how is it like to have Punk as your cousin?" Natalya asked.

 "We are cousins but more of a step," I said. "His uncle is married to my aunt."

 "I see, you're related but not biologically related, your uncle just married your aunt and that's how you two have a connection," Nikki said.