Chapter 10 (Last Chapter!)

So it was great writing this story! thank you to all my fans that read this story i am very grateful to have such dedicated fans like you!(: i know i may have lost a few after a few chapters but for those who stuck with me through till the very end i am thankful.

This chapter has been dedicated to Angellover254 for being such a great friend and always been there to read my stories. She gives such great support to my stories and i am grateful for that also. Thank you very my Angel!

Here is the last chapter! i hope you all Enjoy and thank you for reading! :')

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked around the room, sadness filling me as I studied everything for the last time. This was the last time I would ever stay in this apartment… the last time I would ever see Marco, or that old lady at the front desk. The last time I would ever get to see the Italy, for one summer this place held so many memories. I took out my camera and walked down to the kitchen and took a picture of it, then moved on to the next room.

Once I finally finished the inside of the house I moved to the outside, taking pictures of the scenery around me. A stray tear fell down my cheek as I watched the sunrise from the shore of the lake. I can’t believe this day has already came, what would I do know? Well that was an easy questioned to be answered. I would go on with my life, hoping that everything would be ok with me and Gabriele, hoping that me and Marco will remain friends, and that my memories won’t fade.

“What are you doing out here so early?” Gabriele asked, walking up behind me. I could feel the heat from his body hitting me, instantly warming me up in the morning chill.

“Thinking… and taking pictures,” I replied still not taking my eyes off the sun rising over the lake.

“Pictures of what?”

“Everything,” I simply said with a shrug of my shoulders. “I want to have a memory for every little thing I saw or did here.”

He sat down next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder. “You took a picture of my kitchen?”

I chuckled and nodded my head.

“Whyyyy,” He whined. “It wasn’t clean!”

I looked at him with a dull stare. “When was it ever clean Gabriele?”

He cocked his head to the side and glanced down at me. “Your right… it is never clean.”

I rolled my eyes and stood up. “Come on I have to go…” I mumbled, grabbing his hands and lifting him to his feet. “Don’t want to miss my flight.”

“Well I don’t think that would be a problem if you did…” He said trailing off. He smirked at me and intertwined our fingers. “Marco is inside waiting on us.”

*~*~*~*~*~*

My flight was just called and I stood up with Marco and Gabriele. I reached into my bag and pulled out my camera, “one last picture?”

They both smiled at me and pulled me into the middle of them. Gabriele grabbed my camera and snapped few shots before handing it back to me. “There you go bella.” Gabriele said. “Remember it will work out ok?”

I gave him a sad smile before being pulled into a big hug. “I love you Gabriele,” I whispered into his chest. The last call for my flight was called and I pulled back from our hug. Turning to Marco I gave him a hug. “Bye guys…”

They waved and gave me a sad smile also. “Bye bella,” they said in sync. Gabriele glared at Marco which caused me to laugh a little.

Turning my back to them I walked towards my boarding entrance. I entered the plane and found my seat by the window and sat down. I stared out of it at the airport in hopes to see the guys one last time. My phone rung a few seconds later and I looked down at it to see a text from my brothers saying see you in a bit. At that I bawled like a baby, I was so excited to see them but I wasn’t ready to leave.

I guess things have to go on… I knew I couldn’t stay forever. It’s time to see what life will bring for me.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it! :') the last chapter. I cant believe it... Thanks again to all my wonderful fans. Please comment and tell me how you liked this book! please it would really mean a lot to me.