Chapter 6

here is the newest chapter for This story! i am sad that not many people are voting or reading it anymore :( i kinda feel abandoned... I am gonna finish up this story tonight so tahdah!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those words changed my point of view about him completely. It was like it was opening up this really sweet and misunderstood guy, one that has been through a lot in his life like me. Knowing that it was probably not the case it still made me want to pull him close and just kiss his face off, if that made any sense.

“I forgive you,” I answered while giving him a genuine smile.

His eyes widened in shock, bewildered at my answer. “Why are you forgiving me after everything I have put you through?” Reaching up with his hand he began to brush so of the stray hairs away from my face. His hand drifted down the side of my face, tickling it a little.

“I feel like you really meant what you said. It is like a whole different you, makes me want to take a chance and get to know you more.” I pressed the side of my face into his palm, enjoying the warmth that flowed through it and into my body.

He smiled at that, caressing my check before leaning over and pecking it. “How about we start over bella?”

There was that word again, that word that this time sent my stomach into an eruption of butterflies as it left his pink, soft lips. I looked up at the sky before pinching my arm to check and see if I was dreaming. Sharp pains went through my arm signaling that I wasn’t dreaming and fully awake. “Alright, but we have to make an agreement.” I turned my happy dazed look into a serious one which he matched perfectly.

“Sure anything,” he whispered back.

“I want you to teach me Italian.”

“Me?”

I rolled my eyes. “Yes you!”

A chuckle escaped him as he gently grabbed my hand. “Alright… deal.”

I smiled and attacked him with a giant hug. Then it hit me, what about Marco? Would he be sad about this, knowing I don’t have the same feelings for him? I apparently was staring off into the distance because it didn’t take long for Gabriele to notice.

“Hey what’s wrong?” Concern marked his face. Reaching over, Gabriele gently grabbed my hand. “Are you ok?”

I gave a fake smile, “Yeah it’s nothing.” I will have to talk to Marco tomorrow in class. For now I will spend my time with Gabriele, taking the time to get to know him better. “Hi I am Adriana, and you are?” I began, holding out my empty hand for him to grab.

He laughed loudly this time before taking my other hand. “I am Gabriele; you must be the exchange student from America. Am I right?”

I joined him in laugher because his laugh was just that contagious. “Why yes I am!”

His laugher died down and then came the genuine smile. “Welcome to Italy.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!