Chapter 8

here is chapter 8!(:

ENJOY!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the classroom and sat my books down at my desk. I had spent all this morning preparing for what I was going to say and still had no clue. Things like ‘Marco I am sorry but I don’t have the same feelings as yesterday’ or ‘Marco I am with Gabriele I am sorry.’

A few minutes later Marco came rushing in and closed the door behind him. I felt myself stiffen with fear at what was about to come. “Marco I have to ta-“

“Hey sorry I wasn’t here yesterday I was really sick and the only other person was Gabriele. I know you don’t like him but he was the only other person with enough experience.” He sat his stuff down before coming over and got to close for my comfort. Of course two days ago I would have been completely fine with it but now it’s like oh no. ALARM SYSTEM GO OFF NOW!

I avoided his attempt to kiss me and he stared at my confused. “Are you mad at me for not showing up? I mean I couldn’t help I, unless you wanted me to puke on your shoes.” He smiled, showing off his cute dimples, that I use to find the cutest in the world. That now belonged to Gabriele’s cute dimples though…

“I have to tell you something Marco,” I began. Here goes nothing…. “I am sorry but I am sort of with Gabriele now.”

He stared at me blankly. “Really Adriana? After everything he has put you through? I even heard from one of the guys yesterday that he made you cry, and now you’re with him?!” His voice was getting higher by the second and I couldn’t help but flinch. “Have you completely lost it!? I would rather you date a freaking girl then be with that jerk!” He roared, slamming his fist down on the table. “Io ucciderò quel figlio di una cagna!”

I had learned enough  to know what he had said and stood up immediately.  “You will not dare touch him Marco! This is my life I make my own choices so you know what!” I yelled.  It was time to put some of my Italian to good use. “Fuck Lei Marco!”

He stared at me a little shocked at what I just said. “Did you just..”

“Yes I did!” I screamed. “Now I tried to be nice about this but apparently that wasn’t going to happen. Either you can accept me and Gabriele or not. If you choose not to then you won’t have me as a friend anymore.”

He began to run his hands through his hair and took a deep breath. “Fine Adriana, I will accept it but only because I don’t want to lose you as a friend.”

I let out a sigh of relief. “Thank you Marco. This was very important to me.” I sat back down at my desk and grabbed my textbook. “So shall we continue to learn?”

He smiled and sat down next to me. “Yep!” That was one thing I liked about Marco, he never pushed me to much about a subject that we were on. It was how it was so easy for me to learn Italian. “How much longer do you have here?” He asked out of the blue.

I thought about it and then remembered I only had a few weeks left. “A few weeks…”

He kept his eyes on the book as he continued to question me. “How are you and Gabriele going to work that out?”

I never really thought about it till now, but we did just get together yesterday. I never really thought it through when I said yes. It was like a no thought action, it just felt so right at the moment and I didn’t want to ruin it. “I don’t know,” I answered honestly. “I really don’t know…”

“Well you better figure it out soon because I would hate to see you get hurt Adriana.”

“You’re absolutely right Marco. Gosh why did I have to be so stupid and say yes knowing I would have to leave?” I threw my head into my hands and let out a long groan. “Marco why did this happen to me?”

“Don’t ask me, things happen for a reason.”

I looked at him through my hands, “if it’s meant to be it will work out right?”

“Right.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tell me what you think!(: