VIIII

Alright I need to know! Do y'all want me to continue this story orrrrr work on new stuff???

Don's POV
I don't know what came over me but I felt like I needed to tell her that I was still in love with her. She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and we stared at each other. It took everything out of me not to bend her over this couch and give her this work. But I just sat there. We leaned in and as our lips brushed against each other, "mommmyyy, I need help on the potty" Kairi yells from the bathroom.

Nicki jumps back and gets up. I sigh and rub my beard. She returns back after a few minutes and sits on the opposite couch. "I meant what I said Nicki" I said seriously. She nodded and then looked away. "I feel like you might still love me too" I say.  She looks back at me. "Yes I love you Don. But as my friend and the father of my children" she says. I throw my head back in frustration. "So you telling me you don't have any feelings for me" I say getting up and walking towards her. I grab her and pull her close to me. I towered over her and stared down into her eyes.

"N-no I don't. Not like that" she says stuttering. I let my hands drop from her waist and then squeeze her ass. She moans quietly. I stick my face into her neck and plant soft kisses along the length of it. "Don" she whispered. "Tell me you don't still love me" I say picking her up. She wrapped her legs around me and held on by my neck. I walked up the stairs and laid her on the bed. I passionately kissed her lips. She slipped her tongue in my mouth as we explored each other's body.

I stood up and took my jacket off. She stared up at me and bit her bottom lip. I laid back down on top of her and sucked on her exposed cleavage. "Mmm Don" she moaned running her hands through my hair. I pulled her shirt over her head and unhooked her bra. Her breast bounced out and I took one into my mouth. She moaned a little louder. I tugged at her pants and she lifted up so I could pull them off.

My hand slid down her stomach to her center. I could feel the heat from between her legs on my fingertips. I gently rubbed her through her panties. She threw her head back in pleasure. Not breaking from kissing on her neck, I slid her wet panties to the side and rubbed my thumb up and down her slit. "Shit" she moaned under her breath. Without warning I slipped two fingers in her hole. Her mouth opened wide. I slowly pumped my fingers in and out. The sounds of her wet pussy gushing around my fingers filled the room.

"Look how wet this damn pussy is" I say while showing her my wet fingers. She smiled and closed her eyes when I replaced my fingers with my tongue. She grabbed my head and slowly wined her hips back and forth. "Fuuucckkk Don. Right there baby" she moans. Her soft cries made my dick extra hard.

Soon her legs started shaking and her back arched. "Shit baby, I'm cummin'" she says and busts in my mouth. Her chest heaved in and out as I crawled back on top of her. She looked up with lust written in her eyes and pushed me on the bed. She yanked my pants down and pulled out my hard dick.

She slowly stroked it and licked her lips. She leaned down and kissed the top of it. "Mmm" I moaned lowly. She took me in her mouth and I jerked at the feeling of her warm mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth. She lowered her head more and took all of me down her throat. "Ohh shit" I grunted. I put my hands on the back of her head and slowly thrusted deeper in her throat. She chocked and gagged but kept swallowing around the tip of my dick making me moan louder. "Damn girl" I said pumping faster. I felt myself about to bust.

I thrusted even deeper while gripped her hair tighter. "Ahhhhh fuccckkk" I yelled as I released my kids down her throat. After I stopped pumping into her mouth, I pulled out. She coughed a little but looked up at with a smile. She wiped all the spit dripping down her chin and the tears from her eyes.