Chapter 10

Forever more my love. Forever more my love

Harry is a puzzle that I don't have all the pieces to, but I'm still sitting at the kitchen table starring at the holes, determined to complete it.

I don't know why he vexes me so, maybe I'm just nosy. I want to hear him tell me about his wife.

I want to hear about her, how and why he loved her so much. He talked of loving her in a way that is out of my imagination.

The thing is I'm jealous, and I want to have a tiny taste of that love through his eyes as he talks about her.

Maybe I'm selfish to want him to talk about her when he seems to already have a hard enough time. Besides we'll never be that close for me to have the privilege of knowing about her.

The thing is we might not ever meet. I might not ever get my journal back, he may never get his back.

What a mess.

I can't think of a worse punishment than this. To be deprived of the one thing in this universe that I can tell everything to.

I exhaled,

"You alright?" Milo asked lowering his head to reach my gaze. We walked along the wide sidewalk, the cold October air painting our cheeks a lite pink.

I nodded crossing my arms, attempting to shield myself from the sharp wind that just hit us.

"Are you sure?" he asked stuffing his hands in his pockets "Because I called your name twice back there and you didn't answer, so I just let you think." He added, as we reached a small sitting area.

I tittered as I sat down "Why didn't you snap me out of it?" I asked. He took a moment before answering me. His eyes flickered back and forth from my eyes to my lips.

"I guess I was too mesmerized by your thinking face." He smiled.

He was leaned forward on the bench looking back at me, I gave a shy smile "My thinking face?" I asked, leaning forward so that we were no farther than a few inches apart.

"Yeah, you get this little crease in-between your eyebrows and your eyes get real focused on nothing in particular." He explained, touching the place between my eyebrows.

"Oh." I said raising my eyebrows "So tell me do you use that on all the girls?" I smirked, sliding in closer.

He laughed lightly, looking down at his hands and then up at the sky "You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars."

I looked up from his face, looking at the sky. It was filled with stars, they bedazzled the night sky like diamonds.

"Gary Allan said that and you know what he meant." He said, we both looked at each other at the same time.

I shook my head.

"He meant that something as beautiful and amazing as the moon should never be jealous of something as small as the stars." He hummed his eyelashes fluttered "Therefore even though the stars are beautiful they all fall short when compared to the moon."

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, I closed it to save myself some embarrassment. Milo leaned in a little closer, I didn't move.

He watched my lips until our noses brushed, he looked back into my eyes, looking for something. When he didn't find it his lips gently rested against mine.

My head spun, I was still frozen in my position as our lips messed together. His hands cupped my cheeks as he lingered. His lips softly abandoned mine leaving a tingling sensation.

I opened my eyes our noses still lightly brushing. I felt myself pouring into his tender eyes as he softly smiled at me rubbing his thumb over my cheek.

We leaned back against the bench back, I snuggled into him as he put his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder looking back at the starry sky looking even brighter than before. He played with a piece of my straightened hair as we sat in silence.

The wind blew against my face, causing me to snuggle into Milo deeper. I had forgotten about the cold I was so involved in this, whatever this was now. I looked up at Milo taking in his features as he was lost in the stars.

"Does this mean I can call you Sully now?" I questioned with a smug smile, he looked down equaling my smile

"As long as you call me, you can call me anything." He said kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes giggling from his facial hair tickling my skin, I looked at the pond in front of us.

"I hate to ruin this moment but could we by any chance move this to the car or an apartment or if you have some heated socks stuck in your pocket that would work." I shivered, he laughed.

"Come on I'll take you home." He said standing up and holding out his hand for me to take. I grabbed it as he helped me up.

I crossed my arms once again since it was starting to get even colder. We walked as fast as we could trying to get to the truck.

He opened the door letting me in first, I sat down the leather being almost as cold as the air. I rubbed my upper arms as he jumped into the truck, he started it and pulled out of the parking lot. In less than ten minutes he had it warmed up in the truck. I caught myself dreading having to get out, mostly from messing the heat.

I looked over at him, smiling at the way I remembered his lips looked after he pulled back. They were plump and red, his eyes looked so tender that you could see through them. I thought about the way his thumb rubbed across my cheek causing me to relax into him more.

"You're thinking again." He hummed, with a small smile gracing his pretty lips. I smiled back "I know it's a thing I do." I joked, he laughed at my attempt of a joke.

"Well we can't have that now can we." He said "Women aren't supposed to have a mind of their own." He smiled at me, flashing his teeth.

I snorted, my eyes widened as I laughed and snorted louder "Oh no you're not supposed to hear that until a third date minimum." I managed to push out.

"Too late." He laughed with me "I know know you're true identity." He declared.

"And whats that?" I asked whipping a tear from my eye "A piggy, now the world knows, sparkles is a piglet." He said, trying to sound horrified, my laugh continued.

"You know must girls would be upset by that remark." I pointed out.

He nodded while he laughed "Yeah, good thing you're not most girls."

This man's laugh is going to destroy me.

-
a/n:

Hii guys so what do you think of the story so far? hate it, love it, its ok?

maybe we can get it to 100 reads soon (that would be the best thing ever ok)

i love you all, thank you for reading. Have a great day :).

p.s. sorry this is a shorter chapter

p.p.s. you're cute