[Chapter Thirty-Eight] Shawn

Double update BECAUSE.. i have a new story idea and i want to know what you guys think!

It's called Always, Yours and click the external or go check it out on my upcoming story ideas book :) it's another military one.

*2.24.16* Story is now exclusively on Radish Fiction IOS now and android launches June 15

Chapter Thirty-Eight – Shawn

I would wear her down eventually. It was taking some time but she was starting to come around to me, at least she admitted she did indeed have feelings for me. At least I knew that and it wasn't just me being an idiot trying to go after someone who can't stand me.

I had spent my free time over with her and Lalexia and slowly the poor thing was getting better. Lex finally got to the point where she could go to school and stay a whole day, I waited to make sure she could go a couple days full time before I decided I was taking Mari on a date and she would have to deal with it.

"Thank you for everything." Mari told me after she came back to her place after dropping Lex off at school.

"Of course, but now it's time you make it up to me." I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her and I was happy that she didn't tense; she just leaned back into me.

"Oh god, what do you want?" she groaned and I lightly kissed her neck making her breath hitch before I kissed up to the shell of her ear making her let out a low moan.

"You have to go on a date with me." I told her and she tensed but I held her tight

"Shawn." She complained and I smiled

"No getting out of it honey, I want to take you out and I'm not taking no for an answer." I informed her and she turned to face me but I didn't let go so her body was pressed flush to mine and she gave me a small smile.

"I know; you're so stubborn." She sighed and I leaned down to kiss her and she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around me to kiss me back. She was so damn intoxicating, I wanted her, I wanted all of her.

"I am when I see something I want, and I want you so bad." I felt her body's reaction to me as I kissed her neck softly. I liked her so much and this week just made that grow; I wanted to be with her but I don't think she's ready to allow that yet.

She doesn't trust people and I understand that. I still haven't told her all my secrets, some big ones actually, but I was hoping to get there.

"For sex." She said trying to distance herself from me, physically and emotionally.

"Don't fucking go there Mari, do you think I just spend over a week here with you and Lex because I wanted to have sex with you. No, I'm here because I care about you both so stop pushing me away. You have feelings for me, go out with me." I kissed her neck as I spoke because I knew I had an effect on her.

"What if it goes wrong?" she asked and I lightly sucked on her neck making her let out a low moan as I ran my hands under her shirt and across her stomach.

"What if it doesn't." I countered. I promised nothing, but I couldn't walk away from her. I felt way too much, more than I should and probably more than I would be willing to admit. She was nothing like any other woman I've ever met before.

I've never met a woman who stood up to me, who was feisty and opinionated and damn she was attractive. I loved her hips and her breasts and her slight tummy. She hated her body, it changed a lot from being a mom but I think it made her a lot sexier.

"You're so frustrating." She groaned and turned back to face me again and she peered up at me and then wrapped her arms around me and she initiated the kiss this time and I held her tighter to me.