[Bonus Chapter]

And the sex scene from the night of his coming home party :)

It started with some sex and it's ending with a sexy BANG (Pun intended)

I kissed her neck and she moaned lowly.

"Stop." She whispered and I kissed her neck again.

"I haven't seen you in five months Mari, not touching you has been unbearable." I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh and she pushed it away and stepped away.

"I have staff in here, knock it off." she said lowly. Fuck I didn't care I would have sex with her on the table right here, right now if I could.

"Now." I whispered demandingly into her ear and she shook her head

"We can't." she went to walk away and I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down the hall away from everyone and pressed her against the wall before my mouth was on hers and she caved.

We've been together nearing seven years and she still drives me as crazy as she did when we first started dating. Seven years and going on three kids and I still can't keep my hands off of her.

As her lips parted I finally felt fully at home.

He didn't give a fuck who was out waiting for them, they both craved each other's touch as she found herself trapped between the solid muscle of her husband and the hard wall. His thigh pushed hers apart as he ran his hand up her thigh and under her dress slowly and her body was on fire, burning with need that hadn't been satisfied in nearly half a year.

His lips caressed her neck and she moaned again, he had been praying he could make it through this night being good but he couldn't. He pulled back and looked into her lust filled eyes and he couldn't help himself.

Shawn undid his buckle and pulled his slacks open where Mari grabbed eagerly to his throbbing manhood and he let out a low moan as she stroked him. Her eyes darted to the hallway and he picked her up suddenly, pushing her soaking panties aside he pinned her hands to the wall in one of his while holding her with the other as he slowly sank deep into her.

Her walls clamped hard around his and he nearly lost it at the feel of her, five fucking months since he had gotten to be with her and he looked at her growing belly and felt even more turned on as he thought about how he filled her that night, his baby grew inside of her now as a result of it and he wanted to come deep inside her again.

"Do you know where Mari went?" they both looked down the hall when they heard a faint voice ask the kitchen staff, his rock hard co ck still inside her and he thrust hard into her making her bite his shoulder to muffle the cries of pleasure.

"Office, my office." She said frantically as she pointed, she was panicking because that was the sound of his mother, if it were Marla about to catch them she could live but she would be mortified having her mother-in-law see this.

She was pinned against a wall with her son's di ck buried deep inside her, Laura could not see this. He didn't set her down as he carried her around the corner and to her office and Mari reached behind her to lock it quickly.

Shawn had pressed her back into the wall again and began moving inside her not caring his mother was pretty much on the other side of the door. Her heart leapt when she knocked on the door but the lights were off and she bit his shoulder to muffle the sounds of her pleasure.

They were in a restaurant, his mom right there, their friends and family outside the kitchen and he was fucking her in her office like horny teenagers.