[Chapter Seventeen] Mari

Chapter Seventeen – Mari

Staying the night was an absolutely terrible idea and it was another broken rule with him and at this point there weren’t many more to break but at the same time it felt nice. I haven’t actually stayed the night with anyone before except Marla or Lalexia; I’ve never had an actual boyfriend before and the men I was with were only for a couple hours never a night.

His arms were wrapped tight around me when I woke up and I was nearly on top of him. When I tried to pull away he groaned and yanked me back to him and his arms were pretty much solid muscle and it was useless to try to get up and I was kind of afraid to wake him up so I settled for just lying there in his arms which was pretty awkward for me.

I could see all his tattoos that went up his arms and then the scaring from the times he was shot or stabbed. I wanted to trail my fingers over them but I knew that would be crossing a line.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath; maybe part of me didn’t want him to wake up because this couldn’t happen again and I liked the feeling of it.

This only made me want to get out more so I could start my own life; to date and get married and have more kids. I desperately wanted what I had never had, what I always wanted.

“Morning.” He mumbled and I sighed, time for me to go.

“Morning.” I looked up at him and he just stared at me, not in a good or bad way, he looked almost confused.

“How did you sleep?” he finally asked me

“Fine, how about you?” I asked and his eye brows furrowed in confusion, yeah he was confused.

“I slept through the night.” He said softly

“Don’t you usually?” I asked now confused and he slowly shook his head and I squirmed a little under his gaze which made him groan and his eyes raked over my bare body that was pressed tightly to his.

“This is convenient.” He kissed my neck and pulled my fully on top of him and I felt him pressed against me; hard and ready.

“Is it?” I asked and bit my lip which made his eyes dart to my lips; he licked his lips and nodded.

“Makes me want you to stay every night.” He reached over for the box on the nightstand and moved me up enough to roll the condom on and then he pulled me onto him and any argument there was gone as the intense pleasure spiked through my body.

This was a new feeling, sex bright and early in the morning.

“Shit.” I moaned as he thrust up into me. I rocked my hips back and forth and his hands gripped my breasts firmly and I groaned as I bobbed up and down on him.

“Harder.” He pulled my body closer so he could pull my hard nipple into his mouth and my breasts bounded in his face as I pushed harder.

“Shawn.” I moaned

“Fucking harder.” He flipped me onto my back and he put his hands up my by head as he pounded into me roughly and I parted my thighs more for his assault, taking all he wanted to give.

“Yes, right there.” He pulled my hands to his back and I dug my nails in again because obviously that’s what he wanted. I’m sure his neighbors hate us by now because I was screaming his name at eight in the morning.

“Come on kitty; dig those nails in and fucking come on my dick.” He yelled and I gripped harder. He leaned down to whisper oh so dirty things in my ear, his voice harsh as I bit down on his neck too and then released to scream his name, so frustratingly close.