Lost

Heyooooo! I had a story very similar to this on fanfiction.net and it did pretty well so I figured I'd do it on here too!! I hope y'all like it!!
——————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

"This is adorable!" Gushed a blonde, celestial mage as she pulled a new skirt off of a rack. "It's only ten jewels too! What a steal!" Lucy hung the skirt over her forearm, allowing for her to continue her shopping.

"Hmm, I could use some more hair ribbons," Lucy said while roaming around the bins in order to find a few ribbons that caught her eye.

Lucy picked out a few random ones, satisfied with her choices because they would fit some of her most loved outfits. Once the girl had finished paying, she happily exited the store, a happy tune playing on her lips.

When Lucy was walking, she had almost tripped over something that ran in front of her. "Oh my goodness, what in the world was that?" Lucy looked down, making eye contact with the green exceed wearing a pink frog costume. Lucy's heart melted as she recognized the cat to be Frosch.

"Hey Frosch, what are you doing way out here all by yourself?" The gentle girl kneels down to the exceeds level, her heart shattering when she sees the exceed has tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong Frosch?" She asked, the cat wiping his eyes.

"I'm lost." The exceed cried, causing Lucy's motherly instincts to kick in. She cradled the exceed like a baby, trying her best to sooth the exceed.

"Let's go get ice cream, then I'll take you back to Sabertooth!" Lucy smiled, making the exceeds tears cease.

"Fro would love that!" The exceed cheered, erupting a giggle from Lucy.

"You're too cute!" Lucy hugged him closer, showing her affection towards the small cat.

The rest of the travel to the ice cream shop was silent, Lucy just enjoining having the company of the exceed. Plus, Frosch was giving Lucy some heat, she had been a bit chilly a few moments before.

"We're here!" Lucy grinned, Frosch popping up in excitement. "What flavor do you want?" Lucy asked as the exceed glanced over the array of flavors.

"Chocolate!" The exceed exclaimed, Lucy nodding.

Lucy ordered chocolate for Frosch, then strawberry for herself. Lucy and the exceed sat on a table just outside the store, while they were eating Lucy started to make small talk with the kitten.

"So Frosch, how'd you get all the way out here?" Lucy asked, the exceed pulled another frog suit out of seemingly no where, to which Lucy was surprised, and showed it to Lucy.

"I got one for Rogue!" The exceed cheered, Lucy's heart swelling with happiness when the exceed showed Lucy his act of kindness.

"Aw! I know he'll love it!" Lucy smiled while finishing her ice cream. She threw away each of their cups, scooping the exceed into her arms before leaving for Sabertooth.

The walk to Sabertooth would have been too far for the pair to walk, the sun was starting to set and Lucy wasn't too fond of walking in the dark.

So, the pair settled on taking the train. Lucy sat near the back, the exceed on her lap had fallen asleep pretty quickly, which had amused Lucy. She pet his head, smiling to herself at how cute the exceed was.

Lucy turned towards the window, watching a blur of black and occasionally a few lights. Within the next half-hour, the train had stopped.

Frosch woke up to screeching wheels, for which Lucy felt bad for.

Lucy stood up and began the decent walk to Sabertooth.