part three

we made our way to the camp to find no one. the place looked trashed, alex found a board saying: 'Down the mountains, please call 911."

-"great, we're going to die!" dariush complained.

-"i haven't even had sex yet." everyone stared at him weirdly

-"I mean, ive has sex before just- just not with two girls, yeah!" I rolled my eyes, my eyes landed on Conrad one of the supervisors.

-"not everybody left." gabriel said looking at what I was looking at.

-"Conrad!" alex yelled for him.

-"he's out."

-"maybe he slept through the evacuation?"

-"idiot"

-"we're going to die!" dariush complained for the hundredth time.

-"shut up! okay! we're not gonna die!" I yelled, frustrated.

[BOOM]

all of a sudden one of the ships came crashing towards us.

-"run!"

gabriel grabbed my hand and started sprinting away from the shooting object. i looked back wondering how the ships would work but not phones, and lights. gabriel pulled me towards him and covered me as the ship flew over us.

-"do you listen to a thing anyone says?" he looked as if i were insane.

-"oh i'm sorry. i was just busy running away from a ship that tried to kill us!" I pushed gabriel off me.

-"guys!" alex pointed to an object plunging toward us.

we scrambled to our feet and started running again. the impact the object had on the surface made us all fall forward. i landed on my back and started coughing with all the smoke around us.

-"a dragon capsule." alex said in awe. i stood up looking at it. gabriel was about to touch it.

-"no!" but it was too late. he held his hand examining the burn. I shook my head. "it's fresh out of the atmospheres surface, of course it's hot. And those ship fighting something are f-22 raptor air superiority fighters." I stated, everyone looked at me in shock.

-"what?" I asked, confused.

-"nothing, just didn't expect you to know the ships, that's all. And anything scientific actually?" alex spoke for everyone.

-"well reading ain't so bad every now and then."

-"anyone got water?" dariush asked, finally something useful came out of his mouth.

Zhen took out her water bottle and passed it over to dariush. he started drinking out of it.

-"are you serious?" I asked, gabriel grabbed the water bottle and sprayed some water onto the door.

-"wait, wait you're not seriously opening that thing." dariush questioned

-"someone could be inside." gabriel reasoned. all of a sudden the door shot open.

-"hello? is anyone in there?" a hand came out of nowhere. it was a lady. we helped her out and laid her on the ground.

-"where am I?" she asked

-"camp rim of the world."

-"a camp?"

-"yeah, I wasn't too happy about it either." dariush announced

-"Pasadena?" the woman managed to get out.

-"oh we're not close to Pasadena right not."

-"jpl, dr. feilding."

-"jpl, that's something to do with nasa right?" I asked and again everyone looked at me.

-"yeah, yeah. jet propulsion laboratory." alex replied.

-"the key!" the woman exclaimed. "dr. feilding."

i heard strange noises from behind me.

-"guys! alien!" they all look behind me at the giant glob turning into something.

-"go!" the woman said handing alex the key.

-"you'll die if we leave you!"

-"we'll all die if you don't!" i didn't want to leave her here. gabriel grabbed me and started sprinting with the rest. i looked behind me and saw the giant glob turned into a beast. we continued to the meeting room and into the kitchen.

i noticed gabriel and alex weren't with us. i looked back seeing gabriel grab alex and and drag him into the kitchen after he shouted.

-"he has a dog!"

gabriel, zhenzhen, alex and I pressed our backs against the island. dariush had his back pressed against a metal cupboard as the dog creature entered the kitchen. above the cupboard a pot was about to fall near dariush.

halfway through the air dariush caught the pot and whispered something under his breathe. Another pot fell next to dariush but this time he didn't catch it.

"shit" i whispered. the dog turned around about to launch at dari, dariush crawled through a machine with the dog on his tail. as soon as dari got out the machine turned on and exposed a gas to the dog.

it didn't last long though, the dog managed to get out and came straight for us. we all ducked and the dog went into a box thing with zhenzhen closing it.

the shadow of the big beast appeared and we sprinted towards the window, jumping out. zhenzhen and alex ran towards a bathroom and gabriel and dariush were nowhere in sight.

I looked around when something grabbed my leg from under the stairs. gabriel tugged on my shoe. i instantly crawled under, with the help of gabriel. he held me close making sure I don't make a sound.

the wood above us became heavy, with a massive foot. dari was breathing dangerously heavy so gabriel put his hand over his mouth.

all of a sudden the foot disappeared from above us. i got off of gabriel to take a look at where the monster went. I watched as Conrad strolled into the toilet.

-"oh no"

-"what's wrong?"

the alien destroyed the bathroom, along with Conrad. I gasped and leaped back into the wall. the boys had a look at what made me so scared.

-"we have to go, now." demanded gabriel. we followed suit and ran with him. although it took dariush some convincing.

dariush gasped and we looked up at the chimney. the dog had just escaped, we started running towards the dragon capsule.

-"get the door!" gabriel yelled for dari. first gabriel jumped in then grabbed my hand and dragged me in, making land right on his lap.

-"sorry." I whispered, attempting to get up.

-"please.. don't." gabriel let out a weird moan and took hold of my hips to stop them from moving.

-"oh my god, I'm sorry, oh my" i got interrupted by dari crashing into the ship and putting on the door.