IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ.

This isn't a story update, but I would like to take some time to inform you guys about some things.

As you all know, it's summer. I initially thought I would have a lot more time to update and focus on Deviate, but it was the COMPLETE OPPOSITE.

I am extremely busy with trying to prep for school, and my extra curricular events take up much of my time. So by the time I get home, I either don't have enough energy to write or i'm simply too busy.

Aside from that, i'm actually trying to sort out my life. I need a little me time. I found myself just going through the motions as I progressed through each update, and I have to say that i'm unimpressed with the satisfactory chapters i'm rolling out. I started to feel unfocused and uninspired. And I need to rejuvenate that feeling again.

So with that being said.....Deviate will discontinue.

But fear not, the first ten chapters of Deviate 2.0 (will be called DEVIATE XX) will be published on September 1st, 2019.

Some of the plot will remain the same, but you will see some significant changes in characters and new events in DEVIATE XX.

I am working on improving the plot right now. I will post when it is published, because I may publish it early!

I apologize for this sudden change. I've been thinking about this for awhile now this is honestly the best path to go. Thank you for all of these people who took the time to read and comment. People like you inspired me to make this story better and rewrite this again.

Best regards, The_Perilous