Chapter 22

(Omfg! I can't believe that One Directions Baby Sister has made it to 3k reads! I know most of you have read books that have WAY more but this means so much to me you guys have no idea! I love you all and y'all are the reason I keep writing! I've been getting a lot of votes lately, do you guys think I can get some comments too? lol I just wanted to warn you that One Direction's Baby Sister has 8 chapters left. I'm thinking about making a sequel-so let me know what you think! Thank you all so much for reading and voting-and hopefully commenting soon- and since I've rambled on longer than I meant to, here's Chapter 22!

-Amy)

Lena's POV

I walked back into my own hotel room and found Harry sitting at the table. "I'm sorry I hit you Niall." I said.

"It's alright." He said, smiling at me. Niall was the greatest.

I took some food from the table and sat on my bed, eating as I read the comments for about the eighth time.

And then I decided to do something about it.

So I started typing furiously on my phone, letting all my anger out.

When I was done, I read the message. Smiling to myself, I posted it on twitter.

Harrys POV

After we all ate, Liam offered to take Lena shopping in Sydney, and she took her jacket and went with him and Louis.

I laid on her bed-I wasn't going to lay on the same bed as Zayn if I didn't need to-and unlocked my phone. Lena had tagged me in something on twitter.

@LMC_Cooper: I understand you all think I'm whore, bitch, gold digger, and a liar, among other things. I also understand everyone who says things like that hates me only because they're jealous of me. I could spend my time going off on all those people, telling them all the reasons they're wrong. But I won't. Because the things I am are none of your business. I may be the best sister in the world, or @The_real_Liam_Payne.

might think I'm a bitch. That's for me to know, us to deal with, and you to get over. @Official_harry_styles might think I'm beautiful, or that I'm the ugliest girl ever. @Nialler_Horan_official may think I'm the best things since sliced bread or the worst thing since 9/11.

@Vas_happenin_zayn_malik_ might think I'm his best friend, or he hates my guts.

@Doncasters_sass_master may love to make me laugh or may love to piss me off. None of you know any of that. And, because you know you never will, it pisses you off. But I don't care. Because I can't help who my parents are. Do you guys hate on Louis' little sister? Niall's brother? Zayns sister? Harry's? no. So why me? why are you attacking me? I don't give a damn. I'm not going to tell you you're wrong, I'm not going to beg you to stop. I'm only here to tell you that I don't care. Have a nice day."

The bathroom door flew open.

"Did you-" Zayn asked.

"I read it." I told him. I couldn't help but smile to myself.

"I can't believe she did that." he said.

"What? Stand up for herself?" I asked. I smiled. "We should've expected that from Lena a long time ago."

Zayn shook his head. "Says the one who tried to protect her from all that shit." He said. When Liam pulled Lena away, I told the boys everything. Minus the kissing, but Louis had already known about that and busted me out in front of everyone.

I smiled again. "You're right. But I couldn't help myself. I love her." I said.

Zayn, who had been sipping on water, spit it out.