Chapter 17

Lena's pov

I followed Harry inside the house and found my way to the kitchen table. Liam, who was still fuming, stalked up the stairs and didn't come down for a long time.

When he did he was on the phone.

"I don't give a damn, Paul. I want someone with her." He snapped.

Harry looked up at him, clearly confused. "Liam?" he asked.

My brother ignored him.

"Liam, what are you taking about?" I asked.

"We're going on tour in a week, Paul. If you don't have someone here by then I'm going to fire you. Do you understand?" Liam said.

"Liam!" Harry exclaimed.

I was shocked. I'd never heard him talk like this.

"You do that then, you arse. I'll speak to you later." Liam snapped. Then he hung up the phone and looked at me.

"We need to talk." he said.

"Talk then." I said.

"I'm sure you heard me say we're going on tour in a week." Liam said.

"Yes. But Zayn told me before, so I already knew." i said.

"Well, it's going to be a very long tour. As in, we fly to Africa the first day and we have several concerts there before we go to Australia. It will last all winter and we'll have very. Few breaks." He said.

"Okay," I said.

"Well, I don't like the thought of leaving you here alone. So I'm trying to get Paul to find someone to look after you while we're gone." he said.

I stood up. "Liam, I don't want to stay here! You guys are the only people I know in this city and I don't want to stay here all winter with some big ass guy while you five tour the world!" I cried.

"I'm not going to leave you here alone, Lena!" Liam exclaimed.

"Take me with you!" I yell.

"Absolutely not!" Liam yelled back.

"Now hang on a second, Liam. That might not be such a bad idea." Harry said.

Liam, who was now furious again, turned on Harry.

"You only want her there so you take her to your bed!" he yelled louder than I knew he could.

"That is not true!" Harry yelled back.

Louis, Zayn, and Niall came rushing in. "What's going on?" Louis asked as he stood protectively beside me.

"I wouldn't do that to Lena!" Harry yelled, ignoring him.

"Yes you would! Hell, you probably already have!" Liam shouted.

"Stop Liam!" I cried. "Please just stop." I'd never been scared of my brother, but I was now. Louis touched my arm, trying to calm me.

Liam looked at me and for a second I thought he was going to scream at me too. But he saw the fear in my eyes.

But he didn't realize he was the one scaring me.

He turned back to Harry. "You prick!" he yelled. "You absolute vile repulsive prick! You raped my baby sister!"

"What?!" Harry demanded.

But Liam didn't answer. Instead he balled up his fist and punched Harry in the face as hard as he could.

"Liam stop!" I screamed.

"Stop Liam, you're terrifying her!" Zayn yelled. I hadn't realized I'd begun to cower behind Louis. I peeked over his shoulder now at my brother, who was standing over Harry.

"Harry didn't hurt me." I said. "He'd never hurt me."

"Why should I believe you?" he demanded.

"Because it's about time you trusted your sister, you dick." Niall snapped. I was so shocked my mouth fell open.

"Excuse me?" Liam demanded.

"You heard me." Niall said.

"Oh, I heard you." Liam said.

"I was giving you a chance to take it back."

****

I woke up screaming. "Liam no!" I cried.

Then I looked around. It was dark outside, and there was no fight. Everything was fine.

Louis and Liam came rushing into the room. "Are you alright?!" they demanded.

I took a deep breath. "I'm okay. Just a bad dream." I said. Both sighed in relief.

"Good." Liam said. Harry appeared behind him. "Are you okay Lena?" he asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Thank god." he whispered.

Liam smiled at me. "Get some sleep, Lena. We have an early day tomorrow." He said. Then he walked away.

"Harry?" I asked before he could leave. He stopped. "Yes?" He replied.

"W-would you stay with me until I fall asleep?" I stammered.

"Sure." He said, smiling. He came and laid next to me on the bed and put his arm around my shoulders. Since the incident with Alan, i had found comfort in the strength of Harrys arms.

"Was it the same dream?" he asked quietly.

"Yes." I said.

"Who was it this time?" he asked.

"Niall. He told Liam to trust me and then called him a dick. Then he attacked him." I said.

He rubbed my back. "It'll be okay. They're just dreams." he said.

"I know. Thank you." I whispered.

"Of course. Now, get some sleep. Liam really will attack someone if we're late to the airport tomorrow." Harry said.

I laughed quietly, already dozing. Tomorrow would be interesting. we'd be flying to Ghana, Africa at seven am.

I guess I should explain.

I was going on tour with One Direction.