Chapter 21

"Do you know when this started? And can we get a list of events that occurred before it," Simmons asks. This girl was so sweet, I already loved her.

"Let's see, my so called soulmate kidnapped me, manipulated me, the avengers saved me. I slept with Captain America. I wake up after...ya know....ahem anyways, I wake up and go to the bathroom and boom I'm coughing out flower petals," I explain.

"You slept with Captain America?" About everyone asks.

"That's my all time hero...You had sex with my hero and didn't even tell me?" Coulson asks, baffled.

"I would sleep with Thor," Daisy comments.

"Who wouldn't," May snorts in response. Coulson turns to give her a look but she shrugs.

"That would be gross in my situation," I tell them both.

"Why is that?" Fitz asks.

"My soulmate is his brother," I say in disgust. Everyone stops and I could feel the tension forming in the room.

"You don't think it's the guy who tried taking over the world and tried killing Coulson? Right?" Simmons asks out, nervously.

"Ding ding ding ding. You are correct," I sigh.

"Should we be scared?" Fits asks Coulson, to which he shakes his head.

"Is he uh near here?" Daisy questions.

"No he's in jail, Asgard's jail," I answer.

"I, frankly, see it," Ward speaks up from his spot in the corner.

"Stop seeing it. I don't consider that bitch a soulmate," I grunt.

"Babble the boba?" Fitz asks, nervously.

"You mean spill the tea?" Daisy says in an offended tone.

"Is that what it is?"

"It's spill the tea, and the tea shall be spilled.

He basically manipulated me into loving him, then tried to kill me when I told him I wouldn't join his side, escaped from jail and tried to take over the world, left to go to Asgard's jail, my stupid ass followed later because I didn't fake my emotions for him, had his punishment reduced, got a cure to extend my disease, found out he was cheating on me with a servant, tried to kill myself over it, his mom then slapped him and also tried doing more but I saved his ungrateful ass, he told me he wished I wasn't saved from my suicide attempt, and I just lived a sad, lonely life after that,"

"Ooo damn that's toxic, I'm glad you dropped him," Daisy sighs in contentment. The others give her a look, most likely because it wasn't a "proper" reaction to what I said.

"I, for one, am truly sorry you had to go through that," Simmons consoles. I give her a grateful smile.

"Suddenly I'm sad I didn't shoot that son of a bitch twice," Coulson voices up.

"I'm sad I didn't even get a chance to shoot him," May sighs before taking her leave.

"Uh switching over the topic do you still happen to have that cure that extended your disease?" Fitz asks.

"Yup, but if I give you one it'll lessen the amount of time I have left," I reply. Both Fitz and Simmons look over to Coulson.

"Try without it," he answers. Oof, a dead end for them.

"Can I at least leave, no offense to you guys, but I still have to meet the rest of my friends," I explain.

"We've taken blood samples so she can if she wants," Simmons tells Coulson.

"Ooo Doc says I can leave? Peace out. Daisy I'll get you the video of his fails soon. Aside from that goodbye everyone," I announce as I jump off the table I was sitting on.

"See you in a bit," Coulson says with a sigh.

"Thanks Coulson," I tell him genuinely before I walk out. Even though he was annoying at times, he was one of the only ones that didn't leave me no matter how much of an asshole I was....to which I am forever grateful.

"Maybe I should..." I sigh to myself as I walk back into my room. Maybe I should tell that I only have two weeks left....

<><><><><><>
You would think I'd have more free time to write since it summer but no. I got fasting, it's Ramadan, cleaning, siblings to take care of, studying for ACT. Like damn I was more free during school. I'm so tired but I promised an update and update you guys shall have! ❤️❤️